Chapter 15

I am so sorry of such a long wait on this. I will try to get back on track with you writing. Other than that enjoy this chapter.  

Jemma was in bed for the past two days after the hospital. Fitz would not let her get up without someone helping. "Fitz I'm okay. I can walk by myself."

"I know you can but you will not." Fitz said holding her hand as she walked. "Fitz I never asked you how you are. You're the one that shot Ward."

"I'm okay. As long as you recover perfectly I will be fine." Her head dropped to his shoulder. "It was a clean shot through and through. Yes I'm in a lot of pain but he did not want to kill me, Fitz."

"It's all the same to me. He hurt you."

"Where is Ward now?"

"In a remote location far far away from us." She lend up to kiss his jaw. They got to the kitchen where Daisy was sitting. "Hey Fitzsimmons."

"Hey Daisy. We just came for tea."

"How do you feel Simmons?"

"I'm fine. Still in some pain. But i have a overprotective boyfriend. That won't let me get up to the bathroom alone." She looked at Fitz who was all red faces now. "What can i say i just want you safe." She leaned up and kissed his cheek. She sat down in the chair as he made them tea. Daisy sat down next to her. "Daisy watch this." She said in a whisper.

"Fitz I want a French croissant with chocolate sauce like the one i had when we were in France."

"Is that what you really want? If so i can ask May if we can go?"

"Fitz come here." he walked over to her. "Kiss me you idiot." He leaned down to kiss her as Daisy was making grossed out faces. "Get a room."

"We got a bigger room than you." Fitz said back. They got back to their room and got in bed again. "Fitz you can go work if you want."

"No it's okay. I have just been looking at prints." She leaned on his shoulder and closed her eyes. He hands fell to her belly. Their was a very little bump. She need to tell Fitz some how. She thought Should i just come out and say it? Tell him over dinner? Buy him a monkey then tell him? Fitz looked at her and smiled. "Penny for your thoughts."

"What?"

"It means-"

"I know what it means. I was just thinking."

"Kind of the point for asking. What were you thinking about?"

"Just how cool it would be to have a monkey." His face lit up like christmas. "A monkey? Really? Who know. Coulson may let us get one."

"No Fitz i don't want a monkey i was just thinking about one." His face dropped and she realized it would be wise to tell him now. "Oh sorry."

"Why are you sorry? I'm the one that got your hopes up."

"I bore you every time i talk about monkeys."

"Hey stop it. You don't bore me Leo. I'm fascinated by how much passion you use when you talk about stuff you love." She nuzzled to his chest. "But-"

"Leo I swear if you don't stop talking I'm locking you out of the room in your Doctor Who boxers." He just laughed. "Only that."

"Yes ma'ma." Turning on the tv he put on a movie. When Daisy texted.

Daisy: Does Simmons drink wine?

Fitz: Sometimes. Why?

Daisy: Just wondering. Any year?