Chapter 10

Fitzsimmons were in the lab when Coulson walked in. "Ward is back. We need your help."

"Okay what can we do?"

"Help train Daisy and do what you guys do in the field."

"Yes sir." Coulson left the lab.

Fitz pulled a chair up next to her. "We should set some rules or guidelines for when we are in the field."

"Okay. What do you have in mind?"

"No kissing, hand holding, stuff that can give away we are together."

"That's going to be hard but can do." She sat down in his lap. She kissed his lips before grabbing his hand and making their way to the training room.

Daisy gave everyone their rolls on this training. "Fitz I'm going to pretend to shoot you."

"Okay." He looked at Simmons.

May began the run through of the training. She pretended to shoot Fitz and fought against Simmons. Fitz was laying on his back and Simmons was sitting on the floor. "Come one guys you need to be faster." Daisy said.

Simmons helped Fitz up and they tried again getting a little faster each time. "Daisy I need a break."

"Okay. Ten minutes." Fitz and Simmons went off to the kitchen and got water for themselves and the team.

The alarm began to sound. "What's that?" Lincoln asked.

"Someone is on base that should not be." Lash tuned to corner with a whole team. Fitz stepped in front of Simmons reaching behind him he put a hand on her hip.

"Andrew?" May looked confused.

"I'm turned myself in."

The mission began May stayed on base with Andrew. Lincoln went after Ward. Daisy was up on top of the building with the inhuman. When Malik tried to kill Daisy. The new inhuman ran up to him and touched him showing him his future. Which gave Daisy just enough time to hit Malik with her powers.

Fitzsimmons were standing out front of the building when what looked like snow began to fall. They both looked up. "This is not snow." Fitz reached out to touch it. She looked over at Fitz.

"I think we should hold hands now." She graded his hand and intertwine their fingers. He looked at her shocked.

"Are you going to kiss me now or not?" She asked him.

"What about the rules?"

"Fitz I can't follow those rules." He captured her lips with his.