Author's Note

Hey guys!

I just wanted to write you a quick (but it's gonna be long) note to each and every one of you!

So, just logging in this morning i see i have:::::: 2,530 reads, 150 votes and 89 comments! That is just amazing and i honestly cant thank you enough!! For those who love Conor Maynard i'm so happy you like it, and for those who dont i'm so happy you can enjoy this story regardless! I do like to write fan fictions where it's not always about the celebrity being famous and really he is just another normal person, so i'm so so so happy you all like it! Also this story seems to be gaining regular readers faster than my first Conor fan fiction (New Job) so i'm super happy and excited to see where this one will get to! Without you guys i dont know what i'd be doing with my free time without writing my stories for you all to enjoy!

So because i cant dedicate chapters to more than one person i just want to tell you all thank you so much for reading my stuff it is amazing you guys are taking an interest in something that means so much to me!

Also i just wanted to apologise for my lack of writing - i work in a hospital and do 12 hour shifts so often i cant find time in the day to write (which is annoying!) but i've got the day off today and you can be sure i'm writing a chapter as i write this!!! I'm thinking this story could be coming to an end soon (sobs) but dont worry i've got a few other fan fictions lined up for you all!

I also would like to put out there i love to hear what you guys would like to read, whether it's an idea for a chapter or a story, i will be happy to look and try and involve it in the story! In my sequel to New Job (Being Security) i based half of my story on an idea a reader had given me! So if you'd like to see me come up with a fan fic of your favourite celebrity (or celebrities), have an idea for a story or an idea for a chapter please feel free to message me or comment!!

Once again, i love you all and i hope you continue to read my stories and enjoy them! You're all amazing and each and every one of you should be happy that you make me smile with every vote, like, comment and following!

So, I shall speak to you all again but for now i am writing another chapter for you!!

Beccy xxxxxx