AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys!

I just wanted to take a little bit of time out to say (again) thank you all so much! I never in a million years thought i would reach so many reads, comments and votes as i wrote a story! You guys have been the best readers ever and i can only hope i will do another fan fiction that you guys will like just as much, if not more!! I've got a few story plans in my head but i want to wait and see how i can develop them before i begin. But yes, i dont think i can say thank you to each of you enough times! You are amazing, each and every one of you and seriously it has made me so happy! I remember telling my family and my partner how happy i was when i'd reached 500 reads, now i'm on just over 4000 - and the amount of votes has been breathtaking! I love you guys so much!!

So, because you guys are awesome, i wanted to put out there that if you come up with an idea or a celebrity you'd like me to write about, just message me and i'll try my hardest to write a story about them or add them into a story i'm writing! After all, i write for you guys (and cos i love it) and i want you to be happy and love it too!

So one last time... Thank you so so so much! I'm literally on cloud 9 i'm so happy! I love you all! You're all amazing writers too, and amazing people! I was literally on the brink of tears when i read your comments about it being your favourite fan fiction and that it should have more reads!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST :D I LOVE YOU ALL XXXXXXXXXX