Your Bed (Tom Hardy)

Because, it is the weekend, enjoy!

fair warning: smut

-----------------------

With her arms wrapped tightly around his neck, she smiled up at him. His blue eyes shone in the dim light, that the lamp in the corner of the room gave off. The radio that sat next to the lamp, quietly played, almost going unnoticed by the two people standing next to the bed. After a few long, hard weeks of shooting, it felt good to be home again.

Raising her hands, she drug her fingers through his hair, while she moved her body in closer to his. Slowly grinding her hips against his, she could feel his hardness rising in the black lounge pants he'd been wearing since he had walked in the door. Enjoying the feel of her fingers massaging through his hair, and her hips on his, he lulled his head back and forth. 

Smiling with the satisfaction of knowing she could get to him, she swiftly yanked her shirt over her head exposing the sheer lace bra that only covered about half of her breasts. He smirked loving every second of the sight before him, he hadn't been in the best mood when he'd left to come home and from the phone call she'd got, she knew it. Now, he was just going to wait, there was no doubt that before the night was over, she'd have him smiling again. Tugging at the sweat shirt he had on, she ripped it from his torso, tossing it over her shoulder. With a sly smile she moved her hands further down his body. 

"Feeling better yet, Tom?" she questioned, her brow raised

Crinkling his nose, Tom shook his head and pouted. "Sorry Lo, not yet."

"Well then, we'll have to work on that won't we." Logan smiled, her teeth tugging at his bottom lip.

Taking in the sight of his naked upper body, she wasted no time in getting him out of the rest of his clothing. An amused grin crossed Tom's face, as she undid the drawstring on the pants that hung around his waist. In one swift motion, she had them down around his ankles, leaving him in the middle of the room only in his under wear. 

In his opinion, this was entirely unfair, he was more then half naked, yet she still had her pants on. To Tom that didn't add up, if he was in his underwear - Logan should be in hers too. With his hands on her waist, he tugged at her pants, pulling them off of her body he slid them down her tanned legs. 

"What do you think you're doing?" Logan cocked her head to the side, her hands on her hips.

"I'm in my under wear, you should be in yours too." Tom shrugged.

"And if you're not in yours?" Logan licked her lips in anticipation, as she and Tom grew closer to one another. When their lips finally met, her heart began to race. 

"Then, you've got to take yours off too." Tom mumbled against her lips. His hands unclasping her bra. 

Moaning against his lips, Logan's fingers tangled in his hair. Tom slid the thin bra down her arms, tossing it some where in the room, before running his hand over her exposed breast. A shiver ran through Logan, her excitement was gathering in the pit of her stomach and between her legs. 

Letting his hands roam her for a few more seconds. Tom hooked his fingers in the waist band of her underwear, pulling them off in one swift motion. With a firm nod, he dangled them from the end of his finger, before tossing them too.

Quickly, he shucked his own under wear, before pushing her back on the bed, he ran his hands along her thighs. Tilting his head down, he kissed the outside of one thigh, then the other. Logan groaned and let her head fall backwards. 

"Tom." she whined.

Ignoring her, he let his hand slide down her stomach, his fingers danced across the lower part of her abdomen. Logan inhaled a deep, sharp breath at the teasing manner.  Taking her breast into his mouth, he teased the nipple with his tongue licking and nipping at it. Enjoying what he was doing to her body, Logan moaned. Pulling his attention away from one breast, he moved across her chest, making sure to give the other the same attention. 

Taking her lips with his, Tom moved his hand further down her body. Rubbing the inside of her thighs, he let his fingers find her wet folds. Exploring her with his lips and hands, his fingers buried deep inside of her. 

"Oh, Tom!" Logan gasped as his fingers curled in an upward motion, hitting just the right spot.

Her body went tense, clamping down around his fingers. Kissing her once more, he gave her a small smile. Logan's heavy breathing told him that she was enjoying what he was doing. With a loud moan, her body shook slightly with pleasure.

Not wanting to wait any longer to be inside of her, he reached over her pulling out a silver foil packet, from where the condoms were kept in the night stand. Sliding the barrier onto his erection, he gently pushed her knees apart, lining himself up with her. Thrusting into her, he stopped long enough to let her adjust to him before pulling out once again. 

"Tom, this was..." she paused, savouring the feel of him. "Supposed to be about you."

"Exactly, and you're helping me ease my mind." he replied, pulling back from her.

The ever so slow pace he had picked was torturing her. She moaned as he pulled out and thrust back in, a little harder than before. Taking hold of his shoulders, her fingers trembled. His slow paced had picked up, there was no taking their sweet time tonight. Arching her back Logan's head tossed back and forth.

"God, Lo you feel great." Tom grunted, squeezing into her. 

Moans and other inaudible things flew from both of them. Running her fingers down his back, she gripped him with shaking hands. She gasped and whimpered, crying out his name as he pleased her. 

"T-Tom, please just... oh fuck!" Logan cried out.

Inside his body was completely on fire, grunting as he thrust into her, Tom braced himself with his hands on either side of her body. Nipping at her flesh, he groaned as her walls tightened around him.

"Oh. Oh yes, that feels so good." she whimpered 

Feeling herself getting closer, she quickly informed him that she was ready. His thrusts became more deliberate and harder as he tried to send her to where she wanted to be, himself as well. Seeing her eyes flutter shut, Tom shook his head. 

"Look at me." Tom demanded, her walls had him clenched so tightly it was hard for him to pull back out. "I want to see your face, when I make you come." 

"...mmm..." Logan's voice was raspy. 

"Come for me." Tom whispered in her ear. 

Logan let out a loud cry of pleasure, screaming his name out. She held onto his arms, her body in shock from the excitement and pleasure coursing through it all at once. With a final stroke and a loud grunt, he was practically seeing fucking stars.

Riding the waves of their pleasure, the two stayed still just enjoying the pleasure shock that was running through them. Falling down next to her, Tom heaved a heavy breath, while Logan tried to catch hers. Turning onto his side, he draped an arm around her body and gently kissed her shoulder. 

"Tom, I..." she stammered, trying to find her words.

"God Logan, you have no idea how damn great you make me feel." he muttered, against her skin. "Thanks, love."

Logan giggled, her hand running down the side of his scruffy face. "Don't mention it, handsome."