Homecoming (Jai Courtney)

I always say no more Jai & Cosette, but then I get asked and I do it...

-----------------------

"Jai?" Cosette called through the split level, her voice hitting the open space and traveling perfectly crisp from the loft bathroom to his ears in the kitchen.

"Hold on." Jai called back, tucking his phone away in the drawer. He had been under a strict no phone rule, but what Cosette didn't know wouldn't hurt him. Besides, he had a right to know what the weather was going to bring.

It was his first full day home from filming and he had plans for the week. Too bad, his wife had other plans.

Jai had been in the house long enough for Cosette to show him their new pool, mention something about his garage being twice the size, and flash a motorcycle license in his face. He would have liked to stay a bit longer, catch his breath and relax.

Who was Jai to complain, when Cosette had decided his return was best celebrated just the two of them, secluded in the woods for four whole days. No work, no phones, she had even found someone to watch the dogs.

Cosette got what she wanted, when she had found the three bedroom cottage for sale near Whistler, she had jumped at the chance to have it. Jai had gone along with it, knowing at some point the expensive attempt to get away would pay for itself.

"Jai!" She shouted, this time it was less playful and more demanding.

"Fuck, woman." Jai chuckled, calling back. "I'm coming, hold your horses."

He took the short stair case in a couple of bound, landing on the second level of the home. Cosette was in the bathroom, grumbling something about how he never listened to her. Jai had been listening, it was hard not to listen to her.

Down the short hall, he stopped at the bathroom door, taking in the sight of his naked wife. Her hair was pulled off of her shoulders and her clothes were tossed in a pile on the floor. The large soaker tub nestled next to a floor to ceiling window had steam rolling off of the tops of the bright pink water.

A soft floral scent filled the air as Jai stepped inside, being instructed to strip. Cosette stood, watching and waiting. She loved watching her husband take his clothes off, there was something about the way his muscles moved, acting as an unintentional aphrodisiac.

First went his sweat shirt, revealing his toned arms and those gorgeous abs. It was such a shame to hide those away. Cosette giggled, biting her bottom lip with excitement. Jai didn't comment on her eagerness, allowing her to help him out of the black lounge pants.

"In the tub!" She pointed to the water.

"Oh babe." Jai whined, sniffing the air. Rose hips and Chamomile. Jai would know that smell of that bath bomb anywhere. "I'm going to smell like a grandmother."

"Get in the tub, you big baby." Cosette rolled her eyes at him. "You whine now, but trust me." Nobody but her was going to smell him, what did it matter? She would have sex with him whether he smelled like a grandmother or a dumpster. Jai had no reason to complain.

Long flights always took their toll on Jai, he would often complain about his back and his neck. Coupled with five months of shooting intense physical acting, Cosette was shocked he was upright and walking.

Hesitating for a moment longer, Jai stepped into the tub. Not only did it smell like his grandmother, the water was enough to boil a damn lobster. Slowly easing into the hot, slightly stinging water, Jai carefully sat back. An involuntary groan passing over his lips.

Head lulled back, he closed his eyes and sighed. Cosette would pester him for doubting her later, but right now he didn't much care. She was right. Absolutely, 100% right. This felt amazing.