Used Pt II (Jai Courtney)

"Honey, you're killing me." Jai groaned, his face hiding in the crook of her neck.

Gripping his shoulders, she yelped slightly when he bit down on the delicate skin above her collar bones. It was more of a nibble than a bite, really, but she had felt the pinch that Jai had intended for it to make. If he left a mark, she would kill him. No marks where clothing couldn't easily cover.

Kissing her sweat stained skin, he chuckled deep in his throat. "God, you're a piece of work."

"Shut up." She demanded, gasping when he thrust his hips to meet hers again, this time harder than the last. "Oh god, Jai, just shut up."

"Or what?" He asked, his hands digging into her hips and pulling her body into him.

"You're so," she moaned, "cocky. Not becoming."

The sound of skin on skin, heavy excited breaths, and her voice moaning his name seemed to be one hell of an end to an argument. If they ended every argument, from now on, naked in bed then Jai would have to get her riled up for the hell of it.

Jai had shown up at her apartment almost two hours ago. Two hours ago, had seemed like a life time ago, now.

When he had walked in, this wasn't what Jai had been expecting to happen. She had been waiting for him, after a text to say he was coming by. He didn't have to tell her why he was coming over, she seemed to know he was looking for some sort of argument. Fitting, since she was looking for one of her own.

When he had barged into her home, she had been sitting cross legged on the counter, a random bag of candies in her hand. Her greeting had been more of a grunt and less of an actual greeting.

How dare he hang up on her and then ask her to talk. Who did he think he was? Oh, right, he was the great Jai Courtney. How silly of her to allow that tiny detail to slip her mind.

"What do you want?" She asked, her eyes locked on the bag of pineapple lumps.

Where the hell was she getting this stuff? Jai wrinkled his nose, he knew better than to try and reach for the sweets, she'd take his hand off it he did. He'd have to call his mother later and demand she send him some candy too. This was unfair.

"Well?"

"Uh, well, I uh." She rolled her eyes. Could he not speak like a fucking adult?

"You uh, well, you um." She babbled back at him. "If you're that tongue tied, let me." She cleared her throat. "Why did you lie to me? Before you act stupid, I know you weren't in a meeting today."

"I didn't lie, I was technically in a meeting." Jai defended himself. "I was at your mum's. I went over, because I had to discuss some things with her."

She didn't reply, verbally at least. Nodding her head, she plucked a few pineapple lumps from the bag and closed it up.

"I'm sorry that I hung up." A smart man apologized when he knew he was wrong.

"Hmm." She hummed and sighed. "Well, whatever your reasons for meeting with my mother, next time don't fucking lie to me. Don't fucking ignore me, either."

Jai rubbed the back of his neck, leaning against the counter top opposite of her. "I didn't lie and I am sorry. I am. Look, can we calm down and talk?"

"Your apology means shit to me." She shrugged. "But, I suppose we can talk. You owe it to me to listen."

"I owe it to you?" Jai looked a little stunned. "I think you owe it to me, sweetheart."

She glared at him as she spoke. "Typical fucking male, demand I please you but I am never allowed to speak my own fucking peace."

She had said enough, where Jai was concerned.