Train Wreck (Eric - Divergent)

I got bored, so here is some Eric. Just a short piece

-----------------------

"Fuck, Eric!" Delilah gritted her teeth. "Not so hard!"

"Stop moving and it wouldn't hurt so much." Eric grunted at her. "Fuck, can't you stay still? Just until I'm finished."

How had he been the one to get cast into this anyway? Didn't she have someone else who could do this? Being put on temporary Delilah Duty wasn't helping Eric get any actual work done. If they wanted a faction to be run properly, then they needed all of their leaders. Did they not?

"Shit, Eric!" Delilah screeched at him, when he tried to move her out of the way and almost smacked her into the wall of the shower. "You did that on purpose."

"Prove it." He challenged, his ice cold blue eyes staring into her almost emerald green.

Grunting at him, Delilah pouted and chose to remain silent. It didn't matter what she'd say because Eric would simply twist her words.

"You know," Eric leaned over to adjust the water temperature of the shower, "this is your own fault."

Delilah wouldn't admit it, but he was kind of right.

It was only partly her fault, because she didn't thrash the other bitch first. She should have ripped her a new one, instead she had given up when she saw Eric rush in.

Three days ago, in the pit, another Dauntless member had made a few less than savory comments about their youngest leader, when Delilah had over heard. Not one to like sharing her toys, Delilah had challenged the Control Room employee to say it again.

When the slender redhead had made the comment, the second time, Delilah had lost it and went after her. What she wasn't counting on was the younger woman being the top of her class and knowing a thing or two about where and how to easily break bones.

They had been engaged in a fist fight for only a few minutes, when somebody had ran to find someone with enough authority to break it up. When Eric arrived, Delilah was on top of the other woman, beating her with one fist and screaming like a woman possessed. By that time, Delilah had already sustained a clean break in her right arm and hadn't much else to lose.

Eric only had to bellow once, causing Delilah to stop and turn toward him. Effortlessly pulling her off of the other woman, Eric had her sent to the infirmary, while helping the other faction member there as well.

Since it was widely known that Delilah was his, in a matter of speaking, Max had promptly assigned Eric to babysit the train wreck until she could manage on her own.

Today was the first day Delilah was allowed to have an actual shower and she was damn well making sure it happened. Eric had tried to convince her a sponge bath would be just as good, but she wasn't having any of it.

About ten minutes ago, she had made him strip down and get in with her. Her excuse was that he could help her better, if he had full access. Standing under the warm spray, Eric had did his best to try and help her wash up. Delilah was a good head shorter than him and that had produced a challenge or two.

Standing up, Eric asked the woman in front of him which bottle he was to use when washing her hair.

"The one closest to you." Delilah replied, trying her best to keep the plastic wrapped cast out of the direct water stream.

For being a leader, she had always thought Eric's shower would be better than it was. Apparently being a leader got you the same shit shower pressure as everybody else.

Pouring the sweet smelling shampoo into his hand, it smelled every bit like the woman who used it. Eric had smelled the spicy floral aroma many times, while his face would be buried in her hair as they slept...or did other things.

Raising his hands to her newly dyed blonde hair, Eric managed to get most of the shampoo on her hair before tiny bits dribbled down onto her wet back. His eyes watched the little drops slide down her back and across her ass.

"Eric?" Delilah's voice was sharp. "Are you going to wash my hair, or just slap the shampoo on top of my head?"

"Shut up." Eric demanded, his hands slowly working through her hair. When she had dyed it, one side had been shaved and the other left long. Eric hated it, but Delilah had told him that his opinion on what she did with her body as invalid.

It was fair, because she had no say in his appearance either.

His large hands worked the suds into her hair, gently massaging her scalp, just the way she liked. Sighing heavily, Delilah closed her eyes and leaned back into his chest. She loved when Eric played with her hair. Eric's fingers made tiny circles against her scalp, working from the front to back, slow and steady. Leaning into him harder, she giggled when he huffed and shuffled his feet, trying not to knock them backwards.

His fingers felt so good! Tipping her head back, Delilah moaned and bit her bottom lip. "Oh shit." she whispered.

"Fuck woman, I'm washing your hair. Get it together." Eric demanded, his hands continuing to tease her. She couldn't see the smirk on his lips, which was fine with him.

"But Eric." Delilah whined and pouted. "It feels," she gasped in an over exaggerated manner, "so good." her last words purred from her lips.

"You're impossible." Eric muttered, his hands guiding through her blonde locks.

The circles got tighter and his touch got harder. The more pressure he put into it, the louder Delilah's soft moans grew. Her shoulders were flush against his chest and her ass moved against his hips. Damn her!

"Eric." Her voice came out rasped. "Mmm. Your hands feel so good."

"Do you want me to finish this?"

"Yes, please." Delilah giggled, her ass backing a little further into his hips.

"Then stop." Eric shoved her shoulder, pushing her forward a little. If she didn't stop, then she was going to end up doing this on her own.

"Oh, Eric." Delilah whimpered and pouted. "I liked the fun we were having." she batted her eye lashes at him, when he turned her to wash the white soap from her hair. Glancing down, she stifled a laugh. "Apparently you did too."

"Shut up. Wash this shit out of your hair and lets get out of here." Eric made the orders.

"Okay, but before we get out, there is something I need help with." Delilah sighed and shrugged.

"What now?" Eric growled at her.

"Help me to my knees and find out." Delilah beamed.