Chapter 10

" how are things?" Kaaber asks me while we walk into to the class room.

" not as i planned," i answer.Aisha isnt here today since she went over to her grandparents house.

" you shouldnt have agreed to this." Kaaber says with a worried look on his face. I take a sip of my soda.

" i had no other choice," i say. Kaaber just shakes his head.

I was about to set down when my teacher called me to his desk.

"Nadia , i have someone who needs your help," he says. I look at him confused.

" He is a new student here and he needs someone to show him around the campus and i think you will be the best person," he explains. I start to protest but he doesnt change his mind easily.

" alright...," i finally say, defeated.

" great...you can start after lunch...he will be in the cafeteria," My teacher says.
***********
I walk into the cafeteria and look around but i dont notice anyone. Then i feel a light tap on my shoulder. I turn around to find someone's face only an inch away from mine. I move back immediately and look down. The guy lets out a deep laugh.

" hey...i am Maruf," he says with a smirk.

" I am Nadia ..," i say giving him a small smile so i dont seem rude.

"Nadia ..," he repeats my name in a wisper. He holds out his hand as if wanting me to shake it but i just stand there like a stupid person. He gives another short laugh and pulls his hand back.

" alright...umm shall we get started," i quickly say trying to go past this awkward atmosphere, i am guessing he is the one i am supposed to help. Maruf smiles.

" sure..," he says. I try to walk past him but then almost trip over my own feet. Maruf holds me up by my shoulder. My face turn blood red.

Really Nadia ? This is the time you choose to embaress yourself?

" i am sorry..," i say. Maruf laughs.

" its alright...i think this might be fun," he whispers the last part.

************************

Hey yall...here is a new chapter and A NEW CHARACTER..YAAY...hope you all enjoy this and i will update soon and thanks to you who are reading my storie...i love you fam