Chapter 13

Haroon leads us out to the car and i follow. He opens the door and holds it for us to get in. I feel kind of weird being treated like this.

I get in next to Zaid while Harron goes on the driver seat and brings the car to life.I move away as far away as i can from Zaid. He looks at me.

" what i wanted to say before...," He pauses and looks away from me. He seemed to be fighting with his own thoughts. Few seconds later, he turns back to me. " I am sorry about what i said before," He says quickly.

My eyes open wide as i look at him.

"did the Great Asshole finally learn what a heart is?"

" what did you call me?" Zaid asks. I realised what i said.

Did i just say that out loud? my big fat mouth just don't know how to stop itself.

"I mean..um," I stammer. I don't know what to say.

"um isn't this the moment when you say you forgive me and give me a big hug?" He says. I look up at him surprised.

Is this guy serious?

Then all of a sudden he breaks into a laugh. i have never seen him laugh like that. He could use that more often. He looked cute.

EWWw.

" did you think i was serious?...your reaction was priceless," He says out of breath. I scowl at him and then turn to look out the window. Then i feel someone's breath on my neck.

" i meant it when i said sorry the first time, but don't think you can escape my hell that
fast," Zaid whispered in my ear.

I was about to say something to him when the car suddenly came to a stop. i thought we arrived but then Zaid says to Zaroon.

" why did we stop?,"

" sir..we have a problem...look outside," Zaroon replies. I look out the window to find our car completely surrounded by bunch of black BMW's.

" what is going on?" I ask.

", i cant believe they will be so stupid enough to plan an attack in the middle of the road," Zaid says.

" get out of the damn car you son of a b***," A man yells out from outside. By now about 30 or 40 men's are standing around our car. A guy walks up and punched the window really hard. The guy had bunch of tattoos and piercings all over his face. He looked scary. I look at Zaid to see his reaction but surprisingly he seemed nowhere near scared. His face was sat in a hard, calm expression.

I should do something..it is my job to protect him.

I turn to open the car door but someone's hand grabs my wrist.

" are you stupid?...do you really think you can go against all these men?," Zaid says.

" but i have to do something, that is why i am here," I say.

" just shut up and don't do anything stupid, beside if we cause a scene here, it will be bad when it reaches the media," He then turns to Zaroon. " do what you have to do," He says to him. Zaroon nods and then he starts the car again.

Zaroon heads straight for the tiny space between two of the cars and manages to slip through. Few of the guys jump back so as not to get hit. Zaroon hits the speed and zooms past it. i can hear the other man cursing loudly. I look back to see the cars following us. One of the car has already caught up to us. The car moves left sharply and bumps into my side of the car. I fall side way but luckily i had my seatbelt on.

" put on speed Zaroon, we can't be late for the meeting," Zaid says.

Is this guy an Idiot? we almost ran off the road and all this devil worries about is the effing meeting?

The car again, hits our car and Zaroon manages to keep it on the road. He puts more speed as ordered and goes ahead. After few minutes, we loose them on the way. I let out a breath of relief.

*********************************************

hey people, here is another chapter. i tried to make it exciting but i don't think it turned out that well since i am rushing...pease please please let me know and tell people about my story because i really need more readers. I want more people to read my stories so i can share my love for writing with others. Also it took along time to upload because 1) yesterday was my birthday and i had things to do and 2) because my exam's started. HOPE YOU ENJOY AND LET ME KNOW PLEASE CAUSE I WANT TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON MY STORY. I LOVE YOU