CHAPTER 14

Hey...so this is a new chapter and it gives a sneak peak to how Nadia
feels about Zaid. Get ready cause from now on feelings will be in the center of everything...i am really excited to write on. Hope you enjoy. ❤❤❤😘😘

Few days later.

"Who are the people who are trying to attack you?" i ask Zaid. I have been trying to ask him about it but he always ignored the subject.

" are they also part of a big company?" i try again. Zaid just keeps turning and checking the papers. We came home an hour ago and he right away went to his room and i followed.

" who gave you permission to be in my room?" He asks again pushing away my question.

I ignore him too and start looking around his room. We have been married for a month and a half now and i haven't been in his room since the first day. His room is so huge. I look at all the pictures that are displayed on his bookshelf next to his books. One picture caught my eyes. I pick it up and look at it carefully. It was a picture of a girl and a guy who i am guessing is Zaid. The girl had her arm around Zaid and she was kissing him on the cheek. Zaid on the other hand also had a big smile on his face.

I wonder who this girl is. It kind of made me jealous to see him with another girl. It made me sad that i will never be his. I dont know why but these past few days i have been feeling weird inside me everytime i am near him. Like my heart is about to fall out of my chest because it is beating so fast. That warm feeling you get when you are around someone special. I dont know if he is someone special to me but i always get the feeling. I want him to be mine. But our wedding is nothing but a contract to him. His heart already belongs to someone else i am sure. Zara. I have never met her but occasionally i would accidentally over hear him talking to her on the phone. I cant fall for him. I want to say i love him but i am too scared to admit it.I will just end up hurting myself.

" what are you doing?" Zaid suddenly says. I snap out of my train of thought. His sudden voice made me jump and the picture frame on my hand flew across the room and shaddered to peices.