Epilogue (last part)

READ THIS!!!!!!!!
For those of you starting from the Epilogue, i made few changes in the story while editing. I changed the Name of the main character to Nadia and the girl cousins name to Laiba. So dont get confused haha. Enjoy❤️

"ZAID!!!!" I scream his name and shake him to wake up. I check the time to see it read 2:00AM. I was in unbearable pain and shook him even harder. He quickly sat up and looked at me all worried.

"Whats wrong?? Are you okay?" Zaid asks touching my cheeks.

"I-i thi- nk its coming" i say in between deep breaths. He quickly grabs his phone and dials the hospital.

"Relax, they are on their way, they should be here soon, breath Nadia breath,"

****************
I put my head down m, breathing heavily and just then i heard a cry. My heart jumped and tears dropped down my cheeks hearing the cry of my first child.

Zaid came up next to me and took my hand in his and kissed it.

"You did it baby," he tells me with tears in his eyes. " you did it."

I nod my head in happiness and look to see the doctor holding the baby. I reached out for her and the doctor placed my baby daughter in my arms. I looked, admiring her little nose, small eyes and small lips. Her tiny hands wrapped around my pinky. I smile down at how beautiful she looked.

"She looks just like you," Zaid says. His eyes so much love, i was pouring out with happiness. Our daughter.

" now a Queen and a princess...my life is complete" Zaid places a kiss on my temple and on the small forehead of our girl. " lets take her home" He says.

*****************

"Mooooom," Zoya yells out from the living room. I quickly run in to find the 5 year old on top of Zaids shoulder.

"Zaid!!! You are going to drop her, what are you doing??" I run over to them and try to get her down but Zaid was fast to move. Zoya laughed and so did her dad.

"Mom is so slow daddy," she states. Zaid laughs.

"She always has been," i throw Zaid an annoyed look and he winks at me. Both of them laughs at me and high fives each other.

I sit down on the couch with my arms crossed. Both them comes and sits down on either side of me but i ignore them and keep a straight face. Zoya softly places her small hand on my arm and looks up at me.

"Sorry mommy, we were just playing" she says. I ignore her and keep my arms crossed.

"Baby, we were just joking," Zaid tries. When i didnt budge, both of them wrapped their arms around me and i couldn't keep my laughter in anymore.

"okay okayyy stop," i laugh as Zoya showered me with kisses.

" hey wanna get ice cream princess?" Zaid asks. Zoya jumps in joy. " and you my queen?" He says turning to me. I smile at him and nod. We walked out hand in hand towards the car.

So many things have changed since the say Zoya was born. She is now the center of our universe. Everyone loves her and she loves everyone.

Dad-in-law passed away two years ago due to a heart attack. Because of that, Zaid had to take over the company, making him the Ceo again.

Uncle handed over my dads company to me because he has become too weak to run it. Zaid helps me and taught me business ways and its doing quite well. We moved back to the mansion and Nina watches over Zoya whenever we cant be around. She is like my mother now.

Zaid and i try our best to give Zoya our time, attention and ofc love. We don't want her growing up with anything less.

Laiba moved to Dubai with her new boyfriend and rarely ever calls or visits. Aunt Risa, Laiba's younger sister and my Uncle live happily in their old home. We have a family get together once a month and enjoy each other's company. Aunt Risa is actually nice to Zoya which i am great-full for.

Looking back to all i have been through, i thank Allah for everything he has given me.

I never expected Zaid to be the guy i always hoped for. But i am happy that he is because I couldn't ask for a better husband. He loves me and makes sure he shows it in his every word and action. His childish side still hasn't gone, but then again, that is what i fell for first.

**********

ZAIDS P.O.V

I look at Zoya and Nadia, both smiling and enjoying their ice cream. 

I feel so happy inside and think about how lucky i am.

Ever since Nadia came into my life, i feel at peace. She makes all my worries go away and always supports me. And Zoya...my beautiful baby girl is the best thing that could have ever happened to me. Her laughter and mischiefs always has me feeling alive and content.

I could fight the world just for those 2 smiles. For the happiness of my queen and my princess.

******************
Well, thats all folks. Thats the epilogue. I hope you enjoyed. I know its a bit lame but yea know. Thank you so much for all the support and I really do hope you guys enjoyed my story.