Chapter 5: Accident? or Fate? (short ch.)

Date: (still) September 29th, 2015

Justin's P.O.V.

She spilled her hot coffee all over me, but I didn't care.

I watched her walk away.

*The 8th period bell rung*

I sat in English, with my head resting on my arm. I wonder if she caught me dozing off into her beautiful hazel, grey eyes. All of her features complemented her self being. Her luscious burgundy stained hair, and her engaging dimples. I didn't even get her name, all I know is that, I assume, her nickname is "Jay" which is coincidently also my nickname C.f.

English teacher: "(says with sassiness and firmness) Mr.Blake! Wake up and answer my question!"

Justin: "Sorry miss"

English teacher: "Well, if you're truly sorry, answer #3."

Justin: "JAY!"

*Class laughs*

Justin: "wait, wait! I mean Mark Twain!"

English teacher: "Good job..... NOW PAY ATTENTION!"

Justin: "Yes miss"

Woah, I can't believe I just did that! At least I can cover it up by saying I accidentally said my own name, not that girls'. My girlfriend Maidel, who was sitting 4 seats away, turned and whispered at me.

Maidel: "What's wrong?"

Justin: "I don't know, I guess I just dozed off a little."

Maidel: "What happened to your shirt?"

Justin: "Oh well, yah see.... *The bell rung* (at this point, we stopped whispering) this girl was passing by with a cup of coffee and well, we bumped into each other"

Maidel: "Ohhh, ok. So are we still up for the mall?"

Justin: " uhh, sure let me just stop by my house to change. Meet you at the mall?"

Maidel: "ok, we yah"

We hugged, and she pecked me (on lips)

I stopped by my house to change out of the dirty clothes.
I can't get her out of my mind. Her voice.... agghh...!!!
"Stick to Maidel, besides, that girl was so short, I bet she's a freshman, while I'm a junior." I whispered to myself.