Chapter 7.2. : A taste of her mind

Date:(Still) September 29th, 2015

Jayden's P.O.V

I ran outside the shop and waited for my mom in the car. I looked down at my feet for a while. I caught my breath and began to laugh.... I felt my face turn red warm. My mom got in the car with out her fro-yo.

Mom (Pearla) : "errmm.. wanna have a movie night?"
*Looks concerned*

I looked at her and started laughing. She loosens up and begins to giggle.

Me: "Sure!"

We drive home. I went upstairs and changed into a stitch onesie. Our house here had a huge screening room and I met my mom in there. She was wearing black and pink hello kitty pjs.

We sat In the two middle recliners in the front row

We sat In the two middle recliners in the front row. There were 3 rows of recliners, 5 in each. My mom had spent all of her Tax money on buying everything for a future screening room, but at the time I didn't know where she was going to put everything because I didn't know we were going to move, and I ESPECIALLY Didn't know we were moving the Minnesota. .. 1, 254 miles away from home.

Mom (pearla): "Hold up, I'll be right back."

She got up and went into the kitchen. I heard the microwave start to beep, so I joined get to see what she was doing. I walked in and saw a bowl of freshly popped popcorn. We looked at each other and smirked. We said:
"Ice cream sundaes?!?!" In sync. We giggled and she took out the tubs of Ice cream we had in the freezer. I walked to the cabinets and grabbed some bags of goodies and placed them on the Island counter he had in the middle of the kitchen.

 I walked to the cabinets and grabbed some bags of goodies and placed them on the Island counter he had in the middle of the kitchen

I looked over what we had placed in the counter and began to recite what I saw out loud.

Me: "Vanilla icecream, cookies and cream ice cream,chocolate ice cream, strawberry ice cream, mint and chocolate chip ice cream, sour worms, gummy bears, m&m's, snicker bites, chocolate syrup, and jelly beans.... we good to go?"