Chapter 27: Proposals?

Date: Christmas Day ( {Friday} December 25, 2015 )

Jayden's POV

(10:54am)

I woke up pretty late. It was Christmas morning. I ran to my moms room and jumped on her bed.

Me: "Morning Mommy! Merry
Christmas!"

Mom: "Ayee Jayden" *she giggled*
"Good Morning sweetie,
merry Christmas."

She got up and we went downstairs. There were a few boxes under the Christmas tree. I opened some. A Tokyo ghoul shirt, some knee-high socks, a reusable water bottle, a canon camera and microphone set, a MacBook Pro, and some new vans.

Me: "Thank you soooo much mom"
I said hugging her.

I ran up to my room and brought down some presents. I handed them to her. It was a Hollister hoodie, some cozy boots, a phone case, and a free pass to a spa.

Mom: "thanks my love. Oh, there's
one more present under the tree
you missed."

I looked at the tree. There was a little box. "From: Justin" it read. I opened it. There were two beautiful bracelet in it, along with a note.

(The note read:)
"Morning lovely. Merry Christmas. I hope you slept well. Meet me at the park at 4:00pm. See you then❤️
-Justin"

I put on the two bracelet.

My mom walked into the kitchen

My mom walked into the kitchen. I followed her. We made breakfast. We basically binge watched movies and drank hot cocoa to complete the Christmas stereotype. It was 2:45pm. I went upstairs to my room. I took a shower and got ready.

(Jayden's outfit)

I left my hair down

I left my hair down. It was 3:52pm so I walked into my moms room and told her I was going to meet up with Justin. She was fine with it as usual. I walked out. It was snowing. I walked to the park. I looked around and didn't see anyone. I checked my phone. 4:10pm. I looked around once more. I noticed something was sitting on the picnic table, covered with a very thin layer of snow. It was a rose with a note tied to it.