Chapter 30: ......

Date: (still) Monday, January 4th, 2016

Jayden's POV

{After School}

We got in his car to drive home.
"Talking body" - (SoMo Rendition NIGHTCORE) started playing.

(You can play the song...NOW!... If you want. I linked it, hope it works 😁)

Justin: (Starts singing to me)
"Bed, Stay in bed. The feeling
of your skin locked in my head.
Smoke, smoke me broke.
I don't care, I'm down for
what you want. *turns to me and
winks* "

I look at him with a faint smile and raise one eyebrow, biting my bottom lip, trying to hold in my giggle.

Justin: "Now if we're talking body..... You've got a perfect one *bites his bottom lip* so put it on me."

He slowly and subtly moves his hand from the steering wheel to my knee.

Justin: "swear it won't take you long."

He slides his hand from my knee to my upper thigh.

Justin: "If you love me Riiiight,
we mmm for liiiife, on and
on and on."

I roll my eyes and smile. I turn my head and start looking out my window. He turns down the music.

Justin: "beb.... Beb.....beb.... BABE!
Love meh."

Me: "I love you, but you're
completely insane."

Justin: "You know you love
that."

Me: "Justin... Drew... Blake! Calm
your boy hormones down."

He grabs his pointer finger and places it under my chin and pulls my head to face him. He turns his head towards me and places a kiss on my lips. He pulls away and smiles, looking into my eyes.

Justin: "I love you"

Me: "I love you too, but could you
please pay attention to the road?
I didn't plan on dying
today, my schedule is pretty
packed today."

He giggles and continues to drive.

I know we're only 16 going onto 17, but ugh, I shouldn't be think about this....
I think I'd be willing to take another step forward with him. I think.... I'm ready....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Date: Saturday, February 6, 2016

Jayden's POV

Our birthdays past. My birthday was January 31st , and his was February 1st, so I was a day older. I kept bragging about it because he is always bragging about being 20,000,000 feet taller then me (in the story, Justin is 5'6 and Jayden is 5'0). We're 17 now. Whoop whoop.

Justin is up to something again.... He said it was a night he would never forget... Whatever that means. He gave me a key to his house yesterday afternoon and told me I would need it for today. I got ready and packed sleep clothes and an extra outfit 'cause he said I'd probably need it.
I got ready.