Chapter 12: There's Two of Them?!

Date: (still) October 1st, 2015

Jayden's P.O.V.

I asked him for an "H" pencil and I began to draw. I honestly didn't know what to draw so I basically just doodled. I ended up drawing a "chibi version of 'L' from 'Death Note'."

Have I mentioned? I am a COMPLETE NERD when it comes to anime ❤️

Have I mentioned? I am a COMPLETE NERD when it comes to anime ❤️ ...... But, then again, I'm a nerd in general 😂. I "doodled out" his logo as well (The "L")

I was way too focused on my drawing at this point

I was way too focused on my drawing at this point.... I signed the bottom right corner with my name and looked up. I caught him staring at me. I bit my lip and smiled. He's so cute. The door slightly flew open and a girl came in. I let out a sigh and then I heard Mrs. Berkley speak.

Mrs. Berkley: "Maidel, you're late!"

Maidel: "Yeah, I know, but it won't happen again!"

Mrs. Berkley: "That's what you said last time!"

Maidel: "Uggghhh..."

I turned my head and saw her giving me the "Who the f$&# are you?!?" Face. She was the same girl that gave me the "Death look" at the mall! "Oh god" was all I could think. I immediately looked Down at my paper. She walked to a table where a girl with a batman sweater was sitting. They greeted each other and began to talk. I would slowly and cautiously glance up at her, almost every 5 minutes, as if she were going to attack me, and every time I would catch her already looking at me. I honestly don't think I made it on her "Friends list". I heard her chair slide out.....