Chapter 9: The First Day of School

Date: October 1st, 2015

Jayden's P.O.V

I woke up to the alarm I had set the night before. I went into the bathroom and showered. I don't wear makeup because I..... I uh... I'm lazy alright?!?! xD I got dressed; I wore a normal dark navy blue tee, some light wash ripped jeans (from the shopping day before), some black and white classic Hightop Vans, a jean hoodie, some bracelets (I always wear these), a choker, a Yin-Yang necklace, a necklace that I never take off (it just says my name "Jayden") and did my hair into a messy braid.

 I'm lazy alright?!?! xD I got dressed; I wore a normal dark navy blue tee, some light wash ripped jeans (from the shopping day before), some black and white classic Hightop Vans, a jean hoodie, some bracelets (I always wear these), a choker, a Yi...

I grabbed my contacts which were probably going no to last up to next Tuesday. My eyes were very weird. The color mostly depended on my surroundings. When it was sunny, they would turn blue-ish green, when it was dark, they would turn grey/brown, but normally they were a mixture of all; blue, green, grey, and hazel.

 When it was sunny, they would turn blue-ish green, when it was dark, they would turn grey/brown, but normally they were a mixture of all; blue, green, grey, and hazel

They were nice, but I didnt like them, mainly because it was all people noticed about me.... My physical appearance, so I decided to get Dark brown eye contacts to disguise my eye color and get rid of the attention, but some of the color still bled through making the dark brown look like a hazel. I robbed one of the binders my mom bought yesterday and placed loose leaf into it and 3 mechanical pencils and 2 pens in the little flap it had inside. I placed the binder into my book bag and grabbed my phone and headphones and went downstairs. I ate a toaster strudel and waited till 7:45 to wake up my mom so she could drive me to school. Once we got to school, she kissed my forehead and I pecked her cheek and walked out of the car and into the counselors office. "Exactly 8:15" I thought to myself Cx. The counselor handed me my schedule and told me to take a seat while I waited for my 'buddy'. 8:20am.... Thursday morning.... October 1st, 2015.... He walked in.

Buddy: "Hey, I'm here! Who is it?"

I got up out of my chair and slowly began to turn around I bugged my eyes out, basically becoming paralyzed. He did the same and then gently smiled.

Buddy: "I'll take it from here Mrs. Caroline. Come on!" *He smiled and secretly threw in a  wink.

He grabbed my hand and playfully tugged me out the door........

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️