Chapter 28: Queens and Pawns

(Don't ask about the top picture 😂😋)

Date: Christmas Day ( {Friday} December 25, 2015 )

Jayden's POV

He bit my lower lip as I pulled away. I looked up at him as he gave me a smirk. I smiled and looked down at my feet. He lifted my head by my chin.

Justin: "let's go home" he smiles

Me: "Kay.... Hold up"

I run back to our table and grab a rose. I run back to the entrance.

Me: "Kay I'm ready"

He opens the door for me and I walk out. He opens the passenger door and signals me to get in. He then walks around and gets in as well. He starts the car and we begin our drive home. I was resting my hand on my thigh when I began to notice his hand grow closer to me. He moved his hand from the steering wheel, to the arm rest, onto my thigh, and the rested on my arm. He moved it closer to my wrist, and then intertwined his fingers with mines. I looked at our hands. I wasn't holding on though, my hand just seemed to... Lay there. I looked up at him. He was looking straight and without turning his head, I saw a smile creep onto his face. He strengthened his grip on my hand as I I bit my lower lip and smiled. I slowly began to squeeze his hand softly. He started to trace little patterns with his thumb on the back of my hand which made me shiver with a chill down my spine... It was a good chill..... Almost like.... A turn on... I guess you could call it. We pulled up into my drive way and he walked me to the door.

Justin: "Thank you"

Me: "huh?"

Justin: "Thank you for walking
into my life"

Me: "Are you thanking me for
spilling my boiling hot coffee
all over you?"

Justin: "Yes! Most definitely!" He
said laughing

Justin: "Thank you for that,
and for making me smile everyday,
and all those sleepovers and
just ugh... Just thank you for
existing."

He placed his palm on my cheek and leaned in for a kiss.

Justin: "Goodnight princess"

Me: *I let out a Slight moan as
I pull away from the kiss*
"mmmm- night"

He bites his lip and grins.

Justin: "Merry Christmas"

Me: "Merry christmas"

I open the door and walk in. I close the door behind me as I leaned against it. Did all of this really just happen? OML *screeches* I smile like a complete idiot. I could help it, it's just so imaginative, Yet so..... Real.

Justin's POV

As she closed the door I turned and walked back to my car and began to drive home. I just wanted to scream my heart out in excitement. Wow.... She's mine. All mine. "Ahhhhh" I yell in my car. She has me wrapped around her pinky, like her pawn in her game of chess. I started smiling like a hopelessly In love fool: