I fucking got a knight in shiny armour

Alec, even after getting beaten didn't admit his crime. Though I knew it wasn't him. It was my stalker but someone had to be beaten. Besides I had some old business  with him that needed to be finished otherwise. Well it also had plus point, Gina got all the lingerie.

It's Sunday, Father and Uncle James decided picnic at lake by the end of woods. It was dark outside for the perfect picnic. Children got excited with all the preparations and sudden surprise for family trip. Mom cleaned and dressed up the twins and combed them neatly. Nana and Gramp put fruits in basket and some books to read on their way. Aunt Roselle packed the snack, meal and other accessories with utensils to barbecue outside. Gina and I asked to invite Anita and Kevan with us and father gave us permission to tag them along with us.

The more, the merrier.

 I cleaned up and pulled on blue ripped jeans- at knees- and grey pullover smiley sweatshirt. I put blue cap over my head and headed down to the living hall. Everyone was ready, Both kevan and Alec had black hooded sweatshirts. Anita was in cotton summer dress with a open breast pocket sleeveless jacket and long cowboy boots.  While Gina had  same shirt like me, daisy dukes with thigh high stockings. She was also wearing cap over her tied hair in ponytail.

We loaded the truck with bags, fishing rod and foldable chairs. Father and uncle James settled in truck. We teenagers got inside Kevan's car while rest of members took another car. Alec turned on the music loud and girls started singing louder snapping fingers.
I rested my chin over elbows on windows enjoying the view outside. It was breath taking with golden streaks of light filtering  through the dark indigo clouds highlighted the green grass. Cumulous turquoise clouds in the dimmed daylight were hovering over the jungle green hills, and mirrored the dark pine and persian green colours of valley. It seemed as if sky had stolen colours of earth and became its mirror.  A perfect picture painted by an artist on canvas. 
About one and half hour , we stopped at the bank of lake to the opposite side of woods and found rest of them settling down the things. Girls and I helped others unloading the truck while bastard Kevan and Alec removed their shirts rushing towards the shore and jumped into the cold water.

We vampires enjoy being frozen to core and it's pleasurable.

No, not in dirty way. We are very traditional conventional modest type vampires. We don't do anything dirty in open. As you can see my parents, kissing each other with a tree between them. What were they even trying to do? I wonder how they reproduced Four children. Do they have a machine or something?

Sometimes I wonder, if my family is disgrace to the concept of vampire.

Uncle James and Father were trying to catch fish sitting on a wooden dock. And by fish, you can also infer ladies because they were thinking about the possibility of catching beautiful women from lake by fish rod. Men these days always with women on mind and here I am old and alone.

I sat on a rock near the shore and dipped my bare feet in cold water. The water was obviously cold against my feet but it was calming. I didn't notice Kevan slipping behind me and picked me up in bridal style making me yelp and threw me in the water like I was a ball in baseball match. The contact with cold current knocked the breath out of me  and bubbles came out of my mouth as I moved my limbs to swim  up to the surface. I broke through the water gasping and saw them laughing at me.

They are so dead.

Revenge! Oh I forgot to catch its new season.

I changed into blue shirt and I was glad we brought extra pairs of clothes. Mama and Roselle were preparing lunch, lamb steaks on coals. I played football with younger siblings and picked Elle up spiraling around. Elle is apple of our eyes and is treated with extra care. She was born weak with anaemia and it was still miracle she had made through six years. I gave a peck to her cheek making her giggle. Jonnie approached me from behind jumping on me howling like a wolf. Twins tackled me hopping on my ribs.