Playboy and Heartbreak

The bell rang and the students rushed towards their classes. I yawned, ignoring the morning drowsiness that's taking over me and I entered the class with a great poise and grace, chin high in the air holding strap of my bag. The entire class turned their attention towards me and our Ms. Sia asked me to introduce myself to the class. I stood at the front, clearing my throat and spoke.

"Jared Jonathan, 20 years, 177 cm, 167 lb, 42" chest, 32" waist", the entire class gawked at me and I realized, I gave away my body statistics not only to girls, but to boys too who were staring at me with smoldering eyes, checking me out and also our Ms. Sia who was biting her lower lip in a seductive way looking at my form through her hooded eyes. Back at our school, it's considered a sign of pride of every clan since body statistics used to give away combative skills of a person. Here, in this human world I didn't know that body statistics are taken to measure someone's combative skills in the bed.

Not a good way to start my school here.

Guess, humans are way twisted creature.

I looked around for the seat, avoiding meeting gaze with Renesmee who was literally shooting daggers at me that I tried to dodge. This girl could have Chinese assassination genes of throwing knives in her body, maybe some descendent of a great assassin in the history. In my imaginative eye of mind, I almost could see her in black latex, long black hair held back with hair sticks and bangs framing her face. Dragon tattoos sneaking up on her left arm to neck with a smirk on her red painted lips and gleam in cat liner eyes. She pulled out knives from her hair between her fingers and threw at me making me stick to the wall of Jade Buddha temple. The monks in red sarong, sat on the steps of temple cheering and clapping at their Princess Renesmee who threw another knife at me...

 I shook my head vigorously, sighing in relief that I didn't place my hands on groin that would have caused a great trouble in the crowd of humans. A boy pushed off the girl sitting next to him on the floor and patted the seat with his hand motioning me to sit. The girls looked disappointed, slamming pencils on their workbooks in anger when I sat next to that boy ignoring them. I smirked, running hands through my gelled hair to tease the girls and winked playfully at them knowing that Renesmee was giving me stink eye.

Oh, Jared you're going to play with hearts here.

During the entire lecture, Renesmee had her eyed kept on me instead of being attentive towards listening Ms. Sia who was having stolen glances of me whenever she would think that students aren't watching her. I was playing with my led pencil between my fingers and closed my lips around the base of it lost in my thoughts, nipping at it. Renesmee groaned, narrowing her eyes in my periphery and scribbled something in her notebook and tore off the paper that sounded like tearing of man's hymen of cherry hole, if he had any and scrunched the paper tossing at me. I picked up the note with pencil still in my mouth and unfolded it to read what she had written;

'You're drawing unnecessary attention', I blinked up and Ms. Sia smiled at me tucking a stray curl behind her ear. Did she think that I gave her a signal or something? I scribbled back to her and threw paper at her.

'How?'

'The pencil. The boy next to you is staring  at pencil in your mouth', she wrote back huffing. I peeked up at the boy and pulled out the pencil with a pop. Back then in the elementary school, a boy forgot his pencil at home and he's crying with fists on his eyes. Mother always says, "Sharing is an act that makes us closer to Lord". I broke  my pencil on my knee and handed the crying boy the lengthy good part. Now, I stared down at the pencil and raised it to my seat mate asking, "Do you want this?"

The boy, next seat, blushed stammering something incoherent to my ears and hid his face in the book. I turned to look back at Renesmee who was banging her head on the book.