Much ado about Lilith

"How could he have disappeared under the guards?"

 Leonardo barked at his men flushing up in anger of having Jared abducted right under his nose. He had waited for years, since his nephew birth, to have him for his creation. Years of patience to be hinted upon the true blue blood, tolerance to bear with his own growing age. He knew, it's Jared blood to mark the purity and being the blue pearl, he has a power over the entire covenant. No one knew about the power he holds, Leonardo had made sure no soul could know. Today, he was at the brim of his success, few seconds away but the incident that preceded the ceremonious rite, destroyed his plan. He sent out his men, half bloods hybrids under the leadership of Annabeth, who herself devised the hunt.

Elizabeth's POV:
I sat in the corner, head between shaky hands crying over  Jared. Sweet heavens know where could my child have been and in what condition? Hiccups and sobs congested the breath in my heart upon thinking that Jared has been kidnapped. Elle, with puffy eyes and blotched nose tugged at my skirt and I took her up in my lap hugging my daughter. Jonnie was trying to be brave telling me that daddy, uncle and brother would find him. Leonardo was hyperactively and in rage was barking orders around for search party.

"M'um brother is coming back right?" Jonnie asked with glistening eyes and it pained me that how should I have been be the one comforting my family. I placed him on my thigh and kissed his forehead.

"Your father is bringing him back"

"Yep, father is bringing him back", Elle repeated hugging her teddy bear closer to her. Roselle and Gina were taking care of mother in law while Kevan and my other boy were out to find him. Jonathan, after talking to James and Leonardo came back to us and put a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"We are working on it", he consoled me but he never  looked at me directly. Jonathan had always been over protective of our son after the prophecy, guarded him to keep him alive and Jared, kid himself was always closer to him.

"It's a human?" Gina asked Jonathan and he nodded back in affirmation.
"If they find out he's blue blood then...", but Jonathan cut me midway as if he himself was seeking reassurance that our child will be back safe and sound, "We are having him back, Eliza"

I looked at the clock and back to the opened entrance door in hope that given any second, Jared would come back but dawn was about to break and there was no sign of him.

-
 Esme's POV:
I sat on a stool near edge of bed staring at him who was sleeping peacefully on my, no our bed. He had passed out in the cemetery right after our kiss and I had to carry him to car to our home. Jared had transformed back sometime around 2 O' clock. I changed him out of the bridal gown into simple white shirt and loose trousers that hung lower around his pelvis giving glimpse of a teasing buttock cheeks. He was slender, not muscular and all built up with no abs and sex packs to be a macho man. Long curled eye lashes, and pink lips that weren't chapped by harsh winters gave his face a feministic touch. I leaned over to kiss his flushed cheek, unknown to my sleeping beauty whom I had marked mine. I will be the last one you see before closing eyes, and you will wake up to my languid kisses on the face of morning. I pulled back and brushed his cheeks with the back of knuckles and smirked down at him. I had waited for years to have him and this time I won't let anyone to take him away from me.

-
I yawned and turned to lay on my side with slight jutting out of buttock up in the air. The bed was cozy and softer, and with every second passing I was sinking deep in comfort...
Sinking? Why edges are higher than the bed...

I bolted upright and looked down where I  had been sleeping and I shouted out in horror.
Coffin? A fucking coffin!!? Who am I, an old pervert hentai Dracula who sleeps in coffin after seducing girls?