Grand Finale

Comedy is sake for comedy. No offence intended to any singer or celebrity

I don't own any of these new characters. Though I wish I could've and mess up with them big time

Trucks loaded hundreds of people travelled as farthest to Antarctica which apparently didn't make any sense why the battleground was at the edge of the earth. Simply, we innocent people 'victim of love' were forced to go at the pole at gun point by our ferocious writer and I should tell you that this lady must have some cold fetish without a speck of doubt. The trucks stopped making us jolt up, falling in each other's laps and we sexy handsome soldiers jumped off the vehicles on the ground. I inhaled in the fresh air of frozen tundra that made me giddy. We had been cladded in black shirts, and jackets with black military pants.

Mirror, Mirror on the wall
Who's the fairest of all?

"It's Jared!" I ran hand through my hair spikes that took me an hour to style them up atleast, I would look sexier 'even in death'. I was soaring on 'cloud nine' at my smexiness but then I shrieked when I saw Jared Leto jumping on the ground with his bass guitar. Alec was sitting with Shannon Leto at the drums, like a pro drum beater. It's ironic, that brother of Jared was sitting with brother of Jared Leto. But the question of the matter, not the chemistry matter of solid, liquid and gas, but the 'heart of matter' was what had the band 30 seconds to Mercury...er...no it's Mars, yes Mars been doing there?

I walked towards the band members, who were checking the subwoofers and cables.

"What are they doing here?", I asked Kevan who was busy with Tomo Milicevic working on the bass.

"It's your finale so we've come to play for you all", Jared Leto spoke to me

I'm the luckiest boy alive!

But what does he mean by 'Finale'?

Are we going to Die?

Renesmee who must have noticed him came running into his direction and threw herself at him hugging him tightly, as if he's her long lost cousin who had returned after years saying 'I'm home'

Seriously, I'm Jared too what's so excited about other Jared?

He's Jared, I'm Jared

He's handsome and I'm beautiful

He's sexy while I'm hot

He sings, I can sing too!

"When you sing, it sounds like Adele." I had bad fits of cough at Gina's words who was poking my ribs grinning ear to ear and I put a duct tape on her mouth before she could disrespect me in front of my readers.

"I love your band and your song hurricane is my favourite." Renesmee told him and asked for his autograph on her hand. It's relief, he wasn't signing his name on her chest with a pen.

"The video was totally my idea", Alec spoke beating those steel like plates of drum, in common layman term, with sticks. If Alec had given them concept for its music video, no wonder why MTV first banned it later on airing its censor version.

"Jared, since you're director, direct our actions and moves on the battleground." I requested him orally, verbally I mean not the dirty oral that you're thinking, because I didn't have a time to write him a formal application right out of school and I didn't even know his office.

"Roger"

I looked around the people and spotted Tsubaki Chan taking care of her shivering husband, cocooned in blankets, who was clattering his teeth in cold. Anita and Annabeth were fixing the camps along with Zach and Trevor. Igaraishi sama was enjoying his hot mug of cocoa when Takahashi san took the mug from his hand and sipped from the same place where Igaraishi's lips touched it.