I fucking got...

She steered her horse towards the road at the edge of woods barely escaping those so called Hugh Jackman, playing Van Helsing over our heads. They weren't that hot like him.

 No, I didn't mean hot in that hot fucking way.

Ok maybe I did

A li'l bit

 She skidded through the trees riding her horse that jumped over the sloppy area of steep muddy paths to the main road.

"Who are you?" I asked aloud enough for her to hear. The blood was buzzing in my ears with the adrenaline rush. Well though only horse was running, I was merely sitting on it enjoying the feel of curves underneath my palms...er...

"I'm rescuing you"! She answered looking over her shoulder. OMG, she is rescuing me. I didn't know...
What a stupid answer on her side. Of course I could see her rescuing me from those head biters humans. It wasn't like we were having merry go ride or merry go round and round and round like Selena Gomez.

"Why did you save me?"

"If you say I can take you back." She scoffed, her lips twisting up at cover. Are we playing passing the parcel like they can hand me over each other?
"What?"
"Then be grateful insolent bat"
"I'm not a bat"
"Bat"!
"Am not"
"Am too"
"Am Not!" This lady was getting on my hands. Yep, my poor hands got overrun by her soft ass. Who the hell she think she is. She fucking sat on my kawaii hands wiggling her booty. Ahem!

"AM NOT"! I yelled looking at my buried hands who died of suffocation. RIB, rest in butt.

"AM NOT"! She smirked
"Am too!"
"Aha!" She laughed in victory. Fucking shit. I fell to her trickery. She stopped her horse at the backyard of my house and turned to face me. How did she know where I live?
"Your place".
"How did you know?" I asked descending from the horse and looked down at my hands in sadness.

"I know all and about your hands, my buttock was hurting from riding too much so I borrowed your cold hands as ice pack".

What was she riding too much?? Men or horse. She was riding a horse? Didn't horse complain or it's with consent? 
She punched me square in the face and yelled,
"What the hell you're telling to readers?"

"You used my hands." My eyes brimmed with tears. My hands got raped by her funny wiggling ass.

"Thank me already and get your dick inside your head".

Isn't house too big for my key? She must have seen my stupid face with dirty mind and blew her nostrils at me baring her teeth.
"You mind is always in gutter". She huffed and rode away with her horse. Nope my mind is always into rape besides why would I leave my brain in gutter.Shouldn't it supposed to be in my head.
I walked to the front door of my house and rang the bell. Gina opened the door and hugged me as if I was a surviving soldier from the WWII.

I was soon surrounded by my rest of family and pestered with mom's question. Are you alright? Did you get hurt anywhere? Where were you? What took you so long?

"I'm okay mom" I placed my hand on the small of her back and kissed her head.
"I thought something happened to you". She hugged me and I returned the embrace enjoying her comforting scent of motherhood. I looked around and didn't find father among their faces.
"Where is Dad?" I asked her.
"He got injured in his leg".
"What? Where is he..Is he okay?" I sprinted towards his room hand reaching to twist the knob. But mom stopped me by elbow and smiled.
"Calm down! Dr. Collin treated his wound." I let out a breath I didn't think I was holding.
"He is sleeping. So you go and take rest". I dropped my hand from the doorknob and nodded. I knew she was lying. He wasn't sleeping in peace. I could tell it by his erratic heartbeat. Dad had some serious injuries and she didn't want me to see him in weak position. He always held himself up with pride and put his strong face for us.