I fucking got a Boo>I

AN: Warning ⚠ some historical distortion!

It'd been two days since the last horrible encounter. Since then, I didn't see her around or pulling new pranks and stalking me from home to school and back to home. Did she give up? Maybe or maybe not. What if she was already on her next move to get me back and wanting me to let my guard down.

I have to be on my four.

 I mean ears and eyes.

Not the position

The door was knocked twice that disrupted my thoughts, "Come in!"

"Your mother has called for you sir!"

 Ayashi, our maid informed me and I nodded to follow her. The urgency in her voice showed that mother must have something important to talk to. I slipped into my slippers and went downstairs treading through the hall. She was sitting in the garden with rest of the family- except uncle James who took twins on a walk- enjoying English tea and cakes.

"You called for me?" I asked sitting in Alec's lap.
"Move your ass!" He whined slapping my arm with his cellphone.
"Language kid", Aunt Roselle, the old fashioned Victorian age lady scolded him. Alec, being the asshole poked out his tongue watching it and clicked a snap.
"It's pink see!" Alec grinned shoving the his phone at Aunt's face to show him his tongue's picture. She scowled at him and turned to face Dad, "Your child has no manners, Johan."
"Behave!" Father scolded Alec making him grimace. By the tone of him, it seemed like father enjoys the bickering between Aunt Roselle and Alec. I stifled my laughter earning a sneaky spank from Alec on butt who was throwing me "I will see you soon" murderous glare.

"Can I talk now?" Mother asked both Aunt Roselle and Nana who were arguing with each other.They stopped for a while and nodded.
"It's your 20th birthday and we want to celebrate coming of age with rest of covenants", Mother told me and I processed what she had told me. At 20th birthday, there is a ball held at the high palace and certain rites follow it marking a vampire as an adult.
"Is it at Uncle Leonardo's house?" My maternal uncle, the strongest vampire in the entire covenant. Being strong, both in finance and rank among vampires, he has a political  hold over the covenant. His words are final verdict and going against him means going against the entire race.
"Yes dear!"
"Why?" I jumped up looking at my father and grandpa. Mom stared at me and scolded in harsh tone, "Son of Johan, Jared sit down!" My mother never has raised her voice and today she was scolding me for his brother.
"Did you forget what happened last time?" He had ridiculed my father's status in front of entire covenant. He has never approved my mother's marriage with him and  is on father's right foot. To quote it in simple term, father is in his bad book for no apparent reason.  The Leonardo should have been armed embargo on his tongue. The humans don't have much gunpowder as him, whose bitter words act like a canon ball right in the heart. If he had been at the WWII, he would killed everyone with his trickery of mind without being in battlefront.
"I know Jared but it's a custom", She replied putting down her tea cup and saucer. Either, it's at paternal side or maternal and Leonardo has given invitation for the ceremony to be held at his place.

Simply cannot be rejected.

That son of Adolf Hitler. Even calling him Hitler is an insult of Hitler.

"But..."
"No buts!"

Grandpa looked sympathetically at me and Gina was sitting quietly on hammock swinging. Gina is always breaking bones of Leonardo in her mind. Once when we were watching titanic, she commented how she longed for my uncle Leonardo to be the Jack in movie and died like him. If she had been there in that scenario,she would have thrown him into the sea right when she boarded the titanic.