How I met this idiot?

Boys decided for the night out and lit the bonfire in the open air of crispy night by the bank of lake. It was indeed cold outside, with dew carpeting the grass wetting our trousers but it's a good decision to bring cushions and blankets with us. Gina and Alec were sitting next to each other making marshmallows and passing us our drinks. I took mine one from Alec's hand and brought it near to my lips having a sip of my beer. Anita had a shawl draped around her shoulders and was warming her hands on the bonfire enjoying the warmth that the fire was radiating through her body. Kevan was cocooned in blankets and tugged them up higher to nestle his nose underneath the covers. He looked like a drunkard on the night streets of France, his face was nearly covered save for his eyes that were staring my cousin Zach sitting across him. The two were holding each other's gaze as if they were on the contest who will blink first and it looked pretty awkward if you ask me. My eyes were trailing back to the source of my amusement and frustration; only one person who coils me up till the cord inside my guts snaps and mind's neurons send electric sparks down my spine, lighting my every ounce of body on fire until it's intensity would blow my fuse off. It sounded sensual but trust me it's not about feeling of heat in the lower pool of belly where your fishes do flip flop to tickle you. Rather, it's a feeling of irritation, annoyance, exasperation and desperation to murder that one idiot who's always on your senses and resurrect him up only to kiss his mouth lovingly.

 Jared was sitting in the one of fantastic position I've ever seen or came across the sex bible; Kama Sutra. His legs wide apart and bent upwards, arms snaking around his knees from underneath and he managed to rock back and forth on his buttocks like a four year old kid. The way he rocked, the movement with the position he was in, excited a tiny beast clawing inside me to come out. With legs wide apart, his jeans stuck to his ass giving a mouth watering view to the point where putting my finger and pressing onto it would make him scream. I grumbled shaking my head and tried to focus on other things then him but his stupid face and stupid rocking engrossed me to ogle and fantasize about doing him in that very position. He'd put sex gods in shame for not coming up with this position to please their lovers. If Jared were a sex god, he would have been worshipped every night but I'm glad he wasn't because simply I'm one of the greedy person who wants to have him all by myself and yet wouldn't be able to have enough of him.

"How are you Kevan?" Zach asked Kevan who had his blanket up to his eyes. The tension between them was thick like a sticky white...err yes glue, the word I was rummaging through the closet of my mind  is definitely glue, the sticky material...the white one... the...thick...

The point is they had a air of thick tension between them, that's what I'm trying to confer out of their glaring contest.

"Why do you care? You disappeared off to somewhere jerking and didn't care to find me."
"Is he the doggie who had your leg in his mouth" Jared bolted upright and pulled Kevan's leg out of the blankets.

"He isn't a doggie" Kevan whined and snatched his leg away back into the covers.

" I swear, I searched you everywhere but couldn't find you"

"Liar doggie" Kevan pulled blanket over his head and opened a novel to read it.

"Kevan, you can't read with blanket over your head" Gina told him who had her legs thrown in Alec's lap much to his irritation. Kevan poked his head out of the covers and shouted, "It's a signal that I don't want to talk. I've no one..."

"Then what I'm doing here kev", Alec muttered curses under his breath that were directed towards sulking Kevan.

"...I'm alone bird" Kevan pulled covers over his head and crossed his arms over the blanket showing that he's mad at Zach. I laughed at him and stopped midway of taking another gulp of my beer when my eyes landed on Jared's face. The glowing red sparks radiating from the bonfire lit his features in the dimmed light that the fire was giving away. His features so soft like a wax, face looked so childish and innocent that were giving an open invitation...