Teacher for Detention

I got up from my fatal position and slang my bag over my shoulder grabbing my folder to leave for the next class. Just when I was about to take a left turn to the class, someone blind folded me from behind and covered my mouth to muffle my shouts of protest. Strong hands of males grabbed me by arms and carried me into a room putting me down on a table. I heard the clink of heels echoing the empty classroom and I removed the blindfold, squinting my eyes to the flashing white room that was empty save for two desk and few chairs. Must have been the detention room for the students. The owner of heels stopped in front of me and I traced my eyes from black pumps to fishnet black stockings on slender legs; short black skirt to the black coat hugging a waist tightly. I dared my eyes to go further to the  white button down collar shirt underneath the coat that was revealing the deep line of cleavage and didn't leave much to my imagination. If I could squint closer, I bet the lady was wearing a black mesh push up bra. A heart shaped necklace was resting around the neck that how many times, I imagined biting till I taste tang of warm blood on my tongue. My eyes trailed upwards to the inviting red lips that I wanted to tug between my teeth, up to the bridge of nose and finally meeting her eyes that pinned me down with their intense gaze. I shuddered under her scrutiny, that made me hot under my collar out of all sudden. Her dark blonde hair were pulled back in a messy bun with few tendrils falling down from the bun and framing her face that softened her features.

 I trailed my eyes from her face down to her toes, drinking in her form completely since I couldn't take my eyes off her body.
"Like what you saw?" She asked seductively and I held back a moan that her voice seemed to tickle back of my throat.
I came back to my senses and narrowed my eyes at her.

 "What are you wearing?" I crossed my arms and tried to sound stern but my voice faltered betraying me.

"You aren't in the position to ask" She pulled out a chalk inside her bun and turned to the green board scribbling across it, 'Kiss the wound and steal the pain'. I quirked a brow at her bold mannerism and she walked towards where I was sitting with a slight sway in her hips.

"What's the meaning of this, Renesmee?" I looked towards the door that was locked to avoid any casualty and glared  back at her. She placed her palms on each side of me on the table and bent forward brushing her lips against my jaw.

'What's gotten into her?'

"I'll give wounds on your body and I'll kiss each of them for you", she kissed my jaw toying with the rim of my pants and started unbuckling my belt. Before I could open my mouth in a protest, she snatched the belt out of the loops and put it between her teeth.

I stared at her with my jaw hung thinking it might be a dream but I pinched myself, arm I mean, but it wasn't a dream rather a reality.
"Renesmee, we are in the school", I told her coldly as she pressed her entire weight on me making me to lie on the table. She had been acting out of her senses.

'Is she on drugs?'

"Isn't it more thrilling that there are people outside this room?" Renesmee trailed her finger alongside my cheek to my lips and kissed my mouth with a finger separating us. I squirmed underneath her weight and turned on my stomach that gave much excess to her dark imagination. She slipped her hands underneath my shirt and raked her perfectly shaped nails on my chest down to my navel.
"Renesmee..."
"Shhhh!" She whispered from behind me and kissed beneath my ear, a tender spot that aroused me. If she continued with her dirty playing, I wouldn't be able to hold myself back with blood rushing to the part of body where I least wanted. She sneaked her hand lower toying with the band of my pants.

'Where's this going?'

 She kissed the back of my neck and pressed her digits on the indents left by the band of pants making me wince. I squirmed and got up on the table on my knees crawling away from her on my four. But that turned out to be a wrong move on my side as she hovered above me from behind.