I ain't no like her

How dare you to fail your master", Leonardo yelled lashing the shadowy figure in rage. He had assigned him one simple task to retrieve Jared back, and he couldn't bring him even in flesh.

"Your nephew himself is a clown and such a retard", the figure whined throwing his head back earning another lash from fuming Leonardo.

"He, half of the time, was goofing around"
"What about the person protecting him?"
"It's a girl who is skilled enough to kill our kind." The figure gave Leonardo a torn piece of cloth from Renesmee's gown that had been ripped off during their encounter. Leonardo took the cloth from his hand and sniffed it placing the piece over his nose and inhaled it.

"Stay still", Gina who was balancing herself on Alec's shoulder kicked his shoulder blade earning an oomph from his mouth.
"He's being Tsukiyama!!", Anita almost yelled in whisper who was peeking through the ventilator.
"Who pajama?" Kevan asked holding ankles of Anita on her shoulders.
"Not pajama, Tsukiyama from Tokyo ghoul"

They had been on move against Leonardo since Gina and Anita told the boys about Leonardo's conspiracy against the entire clan and his plan to raise his own army. They had  been keeping tabs on, spying him to get a solid proof before they could reveal his intentions. 

"Hey, we didn't get to see Kaneki!" Kevan complained kicking Alec in his shin and Alec being Alec, jumped up dropping Gina on the ground and hopped around like a toad holding his leg.

"Who's there?" Leonardo asked jerking towards the sound.

They all panicked looking at each other when they heard metal door groaned open and made a run from there down the hallway. Kevan stopped midway looking at the white silk curtains and motioned the rest to drape them over their form. Leonardo stepped down the hall with black figure in cloak and halted his tracks, like a car who hit the forced brake with screeching sound and looked at the girls who stood like Anubis' Egyptian engraved figures on the walls with one hand at chin while other at the lower back. Kevan was posing like Michael Jackson's signatory step; leg bent, arm at his side and a hand on his crotch because at that time Kevan was literally holding the Negara fall in his little bladder. Leonardo squinted his eyes and leaned closer looking at Alec who was standing straight like a Casper ghost, with hands wide on each side. Alec pursed his lips holding breath and prayed that they didn't get caught. Because he'd to save his little brother who had yet to pay him 1000$. Yes, what did you think Alec is a good big bro? No,  he wants his bet money that desperately to risk his life to save his brother.

This is Alec

Leonardo gasped closing his hands into tight fists and yelled punching the wall next to Alec's head, who much to our horror and relief didn't nudge or flinch because of his slow brain. Leonardo stepped back and growled in rage.

"Hide!"

-
The elderly couple dropped us to our house who at first, insisted to take her to the hospital. I kicked the door open carrying her and took her to our room...er hey I used to sleep on the floor mattress. I'm innocent. I laid her down gently and looked down at her pale face. Her features looked soft and gentle unlike her stormy sadist personality.

I wish she would never wake up...

SLAP!

I held my cheek staring at her in shock. This lady can slap even in her comatose. I glared at her and went to find thread and needle in the dresser's drawer. I found a box of thread rolls and needles, and dragged the stool from the corner to sit. I opened the box and looked at different colour thread rolls, red, blue, apple blue, mahogany, pink, white, yellow, green, purple violent, orange, saffron, neon and...