Table Manners

It's pre dawn, shades of indigo merged with red linings of breaking sun spread across the horizon. Leonardo adjusted studs on the cuffs of his mahogany suit that contrasted well with his pink hair. He gritted his teeth recalling the vicious prank of his nephew and niece. He did everything in his power to wash off the dye but the stubborn candy pink wouldn't come off. Maybe he should ask his butler to buy a black dye to cover up his hair. He walked through the narrow corridor downstairs to join his family for dinner. He curled and uncurled his hand, wiping it on his pants when he saw Jonathan sitting there who only looked up to smirk at him. Leonardo coughed gaining everyone's attention and sat on the chair.

"Shall we start our meal?", his tone was gentle, honey dripping, when he spoke at the dining table placing white napkin in his lap.

"I'd have fed your ass to vultures if you had said no",
 Jared's nana grimaced at him poking his nostril with teeth of fork. He scowled putting a gentle smile at the old hag, whose sorry neck he wanted to snap that badly, and pushed her hand away.

"Vultures wouldn't want pooping ass in dinner ma?", Elle blinked up at Elizabeth who was already at her edge with two devils. Jared had been missing for quite days yet there's no news about him and these twins were the cherry on the top of ice-cream making her shout and curse every now and then.

"Elle dear, manners at table", Elizabeth chided her daughter filling her plate with peas and pork who was making complaints about every single dish on the table of how ' it stinks, beef is raw or how vegies aren't fresh and smell like Leonardo's hair.'

"It's just a figure of expression", Jonathan ruffled her hair and gave a grin to Leonardo whose brow was already twitching.

"The colour suits you well", Alec spoke between his sips of mushroom soup making long slurping noises that made Leonardo to scratch his nails on table like a cat whose tail is being stepped upon. The slurping noise had always irritated him till the point he lost it. He took mouthful of spoon of his soup and tried to notice on the burst of flavors  around his itching tongue. Better to burn his mouth with steamy soup rather than cursing out aloud.

"I didn't know he'd swing that way."  Leonardo spat his soup, choking when Gina winked playfully at Kevan after throwing a smirk in Leonardo's direction. He coughed rubbing his chest flushing red and James took it as a perfect opportunity to vent his anger at him, slamming his fist on Leonardo's back thumping in manner to soothe him. But Leonardo's could have sworn that James intended to launch a blow and break his spine on the spot.

"I'm good, thankyou", he wiped his mouth with the napkin and took two big slices of glazed ham with horseradish cream.

"You mean swinging dick back to put in one's own hole?", Kevan spoke with mouthful of sausages and James whacked his head upside down.

"Language Kid, there are children sitting with us."

"I ask you if I may eat in peace?", Leonardo spun to them digging fork in the meat.

"No more jokes", Jonathan scolded the boys and Gina. Kevan dug in his food with down face and James leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Who knows he really bangs his own ass up"

 Kevan between his meals eyed Alec who was sitting on the other side. Kevan's mind, devil's house rented with all the dirty furniture, lit the bulb of mischief over his head and he snatched the bulb putting in his collar before anyone could see him. He grinned, releasing black aura, swirling tendrils of evilness around him and his eyes gleamed. He removed his shoe and sneaked his toes towards Alec's foot dropping his head lower to hide his smirking. It's when Leonardo's unfortunate event happened and he extended his legs between Alec and Kevan. Kevan's foot touched his ankle making him jump slightly.

"What happened Brother?", Elizabeth asked wiping the snot off the Jonnie's nose.

"Nothing, please continue eating."

"Ants biting him in his pants", Nana laughed.

Kevan brushed his toe against his calf oblivious to the fact to whom he's doing and snaked his foot further up underneath his kneecap. Alec, coincidentally coughed raising his head up to him and Kevan retrieved his foot playing with beans in his plate. Leonardo's temple showed popping veins that were ready to burst up as he glared at Johnathan who was enjoining his meal with amused smile. He turned back to his food and Kevan seeing Alec was busy eating, trailed his toes up the poor Leonardo's leg. Kevan being the grandfather of Lucifer, that itself was an understatement, aimed to brush Alec's crotch. Leonardo's breath hitched, dropping his knife on the table when something brushed his crotch rubbing it gently and pressing on it. He peeked at Johnathan who was constantly smiling between his bites of pork and squeezed his legs close to tell him he'd caught him doing indecent stuff with his own brother in law. But it's wrong move on his part, the foot rubbed him furiously and he felt his pants tightening on him. Kevan in pure bliss, continued stroking him, moving his toes up and down that made Leonardo twitch.

He's breathing heavily with throbbing pain between his legs. What the hell...Johnathan was thinking.
He couldn't held back a moan and stood up knocking his chair back panting.

"Master?" His butler rushed to his side holding glass of water for him. Johnathan stopped eating and cleared his throat to ask Leonardo who had been boring holes in his skull during the entire meal.

"What's the matter, brother in law?" He asked smugly.
"Control your urges Brother Johnathan", he slammed the glass on the table spilling some water over Alec in the process and left the room.

"Fuck man my shirt!", Alec whined scowling at Leonardo's retreating form. Roselle tugged at Alec's ear twisting it.
"Ow! Ow!"
"How many times do I have to give you for cramming that not to swear in front of adults?"
"Ma..."
"Roselle is right. Have you forgotten your manners?"
"Calm down honey!", Johnathan rubbed her arm.
 "Your brother is missing. We don't know even if he's alive or got murdered and here you're sitting as if it doesn't concern you at all..." Elizabeth had raised her for voice at her elder son, her firstborn whom she had given birth after five years  of her marriage. Alec dropped his gaze staring down at his meal and pushed it away.

"You think I don't care..."
" I didn't mean it like this..."
"...I've been patrolling around that cemetery every night to find..."
"Alec sweetheart listen..."
"...any clue and bring him back and Yes I know it isn't a joke." He pushed his chair back and departed from there leaving a tearing Elizabeth. Kevan stood up and followed Alec upstairs running after him.
"Al listen...", Alec took a right turn and Kevan chased after his friend.

"Al...wait it buddy!" Alec stopped in his steps and craned his head over his shoulder with a frown. He wanted to be left alone right then and Kevan chasing him ticked him off to throw a punch on his face. Kevan ran into the corner tripping over the leg of table and fell on Alec. The both boys were on the floor, eyes wide in shock; toe to toe, hip to hip and much to their horror and our amusement mouth to mouth, lip locked. Kevan abruptly pulled away scurrying into the corner like a mouse who had stolen a cheese. Alec gagged wiping his mouth with the cuff of his sleeve and kicked Kevan in his jewels.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Kevan shouted grabbing his crotch with tear stained face.

"What the hell were you thinking man?", Alec stumbled around clenching his shirt making gagging noises. He grabbed the vase and made a puking face.

"It won't kill you bastard!" Kevan rolled around, like a rolling stone, on the floor in the pain of being kicked in his groin.

"It'll give me cancer!" Alec was rubbing his lips with sandpaper like a maniac.

"You shouldn't have talked to your mom like that"
"I know...it's just"
"She's a mother. She's worried about Jared and you siblings  instead of relieving her, are adding much stress"
"..."
"You should apologize", Kevan rolled onto his stomach and looked up at Alec.
"I think I should", Alec pushed his weight up on his legs and walked over Kevan's groin again grinning.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
"Where you fucking think you're going?

"Gonna baptize my mouth with holy water"
"ALEC!"