Nowhere to Go

I was sitting in a bathtub hugging my knees and sobbing like a cry baby. It'd been two days and the lady had forced me into stupid wedlock, stupid kissing, stupid house, stupid husband and stupid ass. What? If I am her wife why the hell I didn't get to see her behind the curtain of shower.
They say it's eye for eye, tooth for tooth so it should be ass for ass. I remembered when I tip toed around the bathroom to sneak up on her but the cruel lady slammed brush on my head and threw me over her shoulder like John Cena. 

"Don't cry my boy!", John Cena sitting across me in the bubbles pated my head in condolence.
"The lady used to be my Tutor once"
"Eh?"

Nevermind John Cena.

 I cleaned myself and pulled on blue shirt and furred Jacket with ripped jeans and long boats. I rummaged through her hair dresser and found hair gel pouring on palm and applied on my hair making spikes. I made a grim face in the mirror checking myself. I could have made better than Edward Cullen in Twilight if only they couldn't have thought of casting me as Isabella Swan.

"Oh come on! I'm not that girlish man."

"You're!"

"Who said that? Say on my face you coward writer!"

"My bad Jared!"

"Dah, jealous of my charms", I flicked my hair with all the sparkles... Dust...

Coughs, coughs

"Seriously you want to go against me?"

"I'm telling you Esme isn't at house idiot. Get your ass saved"

Never thought of the idea that I could run away.

"It would have killed you, if you had told me earlier oh all hail to great writer?"

"Nope!"

"If you're a girl messing up with my head, I will break your neck"

"Ouch! The door is that way"

I huffed after dismissing the voice of the stupid writer and nudged at the locked door with shoulder. What kind of vampire I am? Who couldn't pick on lock...Aha why I didn't think if this earlier. I pulled out a bobby pin from my sleeve and stuck that in keyhole twisting it around.

No, I am not a thief who might have robbed the bank. It's that me, Alec and Gina tried to run away at night when used to be on house arrest or steal aunt's panties and uncle's boxers to make fish net. Gone were the days of childhood and all I had now left is a crazy wife, husband I mean. Which reminded me, what gave her the idea that I am her wife. I never vowed or said anything to her. I mentally laughed at her and pushed the door open.

"I'm free!!" I jumped out inhaling fresh air of freedom. I seriously felt like a prisoner out of Guantanamo Bay.

This world is evil!
And Jared will find his way out like a beaver.

I ran to get away from the house as soon as possible. I got into the downtown seeing hustle and bustle, the hum drum of humans' life. My stomach rumbled and the first thing I caught around was a small restaurant. I made through the glass door and found a empty cabin at the end. I went to sit though conscious of prying eyes of people on me. Is there something on my face? Or humans have a bad habit of glaring every single being around them?

Creepy people!

"What do you like to have sir?" A waiter with cheeky grin asked me. I grabbed the menu and ordered for Russian salad, fries with glass of water. He took the order from me and went to next table across mine. I saw a child of frail frame in threadbare sweater that were hanging down his form. His nose and hands were pressed on the glass looking at the people with hungry eyes. I waved at the child and motioned him to come inside from the the back door. He beamed up to me and rushed to get in through back door. The waiter had laid me my plate asking me to enjoy my meal. Just when I was about to dig in, the kid poked his head from beneath the table and opened his mouth pointing with finger that he needs food. I motioned him up and pushed the plate towards him but then, a lady had dropped her purse and the kid bent to pick it up. The lady turned and yelled at the boy accusing him that he stole it from her.

"He's going to hand you back Ms." I glared at the lady. How could she accused the boy without knowing the truth? Guess that's how humans are. By the time, lady and I were arguing, the manager had come to take side of the lady some dama for being a gentleman.

"I am taking this boy out", I barked at them holding hand of the kid who was silent throughout the fiasco.
"Pay before you leave, sir!". I flared nostrils at them and reached my hand to pull out my wallet...

If I had only after my abduction...

"What's the matter?" The manger asked raising his eyebrow. I gave him a forced sheepish smile and picked up the boy making a fantastic run from there.

"Catch him!"

I ran with the speed of racing car holding kid whose upper half was resting limply over my shoulder, swaying as if the whole thing was boring.
"Where do you live?" I asked him while taking turn to right making sure they guards on my tail lose sight of me.

"Street 43!"
"Good"

I dropped the child in the alley of street 43 and wandered around. It's setting dark with the sunset and these bricked buildings and lampposts cast evil aura about the town. I stuffed my hands in pocket and kicked the empty can making a rat scurried away into the hole. I wanted to make call to home to tell them that I'm safe but I had no penny in my pocket. I disappeared in the narrow alley but it pricked hair on the back of my neck when I heard footsteps behind me. I brushed it aside but the footsteps doubled sounded like two or three persons following me. I sped up my pace and was about to enter the main street when someone grabbed me and slammed me into the bricked wall. I looked up and saw boy smirking up at me.
"What's the deal?" I glared up the boy in newsboy cap.
"Wanna play?"
"This time?" Who plays a this hour of night.
"Tis the hour babe"
"What are we playing?" I squinted up at him. My seventh sense said he's up to no good.
"This!" He palmed my crotch and rubbed it applying some pressure. I hissed heating up and tried to get him off me.
"The hell with you", I lifted my leg to kick him but that was a wrong move on my side. He pulled my leg forward, leaning in to grind against me that to my embarrassment made me moan.

"Enjoying already?" He smirked, as if he's snake hissing around his prey.
"Fuck you!" I jerked my head forward aiming to bang against his head to knock him out but he grabbed me by neck and smashed my head against the wall with a brutal force. My head hurt like hell, as if a truck overrun my skull with blood dripping down on my face. The man choked my throat with his hand and forced his mouth upon me. I yelled struggling to get free but another of his minion had joined in who unzipped my pant sliding his hand inside my boxer.

"What the hell you want?",  I shouted with spinning head and ringing sound in my ears because of throbbing pain in head.
"What the hell you think we are doing right now?", the second one laughed holding my member stroking it whilst the first one was busy rubbing his against mine. A shout left my raw throat when the third one joined them and skidded his fingers down my spine, inserting his finger inside my hole.

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

 "Why are you...ahh...doing this to me?"

"Beauty like yourself catches our interest what can we say?" The first one spoke lowering down my boxer to rub against me. I doubled over in pain when the third one inserted his ringed fingers inside me. 'Holy spirit what have I ever done to deserve this.'
 I gasped lost in their laughter when I heard something was slammed against the head of first one. I heard the grunts and yells, punches out of my blurred vision as I landed on the ground with a thump. The figures were fighting against someone and one after one fell on the ground bleeding. Someone rushed to me cradling my bleeding head and snuggled me closer.
"Are you an idiot?", the voice it's none other than of my so called husband. Despite the fact I hate her, she's the one who saved me.
"Blood" I told her panting heavily.
"I will feed you mine..."
"No...IV..." I succumbed to unconscious as she hugged my frame whispering something to me.