Rests the Guests

Disclaimer: These new characters belong to @Akaritsuki . I don't own any of these new characters though I wish I could 😢

Read, comment and vote 😘

It'd been three days since the incident that we almost lost Jared to death. Things were eventually falling in place in terms of being healed, Alec and Kevan had had their ribs healed in such a short period of time given their fast metabolism. Jared was able to walk around the house, though Elizabeth would scold him not to tire himself out and end up opening the wound. It's good to see him smiling around his family, talking and returning back to joking around them but he wouldn't say a word to me. I didn't know what had had him to act like that towards me. Whenever I entered the room, he either would fall silent or say how he needs rest. I mostly would sit outside the room and hear him laugh and joke with his brother and Kevan, that atleast gave me a peace of mind that he's doing fine.

 The night had fallen over the tiring day, I was sitting outside at night on the steps of porch when the family were having a great time together, and Kevan sauntered outside of the room and sat next to me.

"Why are you sitting outside in the cold?" He asked pulling my cheek. Seriously this buffon knows how to crack joke to a dying person and the very pun had had me chuckling for I felt like dying inside everyday when I couldn't get Jared to talk to me.

Love makes you a cancer patient

"What's there for me to be inside?" I questioned back even when I knew the answer. But sometimes, you either are  rhetoric or want others to recognize it clearly for you. In my case, it's both.

"Jared" I scoffed at his answer. I was the last person whom he wanted to see around him let alone in his room, as if I had been some unholy entity from the Conjuring or Annabelle that would unchristen him in some way.

I'll unchristen him one day...
In bed...

"Give him some time, Sparkles."

"What did I do that he's doing this to me?" I finally burst out kicking Kevan in his shin that made him jump.

"He loves you..."

"I can clearly see his love", I snickered and spending much time with Jared had this toll on my mind that all I could focus on the complain rather than acknowledging the idea that 'Jared loves me'.

Guess that's what makes us perfect Mr. And Mrs. Jared but the possibility is far in the millennium years given the situation.

Ha-ha
 Very funny

"He's guilty for not protecting you. Alec and I are constantly pestering him to get him talk to you." Kevan draped his arm around my shoulder in a total friendly way and I sighed resting my head on his shoulder.
"He'll come around. We'll kick his ass to knock some sense in him".
"Thanks Kevan...Love you." We jumped back when we heard a cough behind us, and my eyes bulged out of my sockets when I saw Jared standing behind glaring at us, specifically shooting daggers at Kevan whose arm was around my shoulder.

"I think I'm disturbing something."

Shit!

I shot up on my feet and ran after Jared stopping him by his wrist.

"Jared look..."

"Sorry for walking on your guys", he scoffed snatching his arm from my grip.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I demanded giving him a push back with my fisted hand. He happened to listen half of the our conversation and now he's getting the wrong idea about Kevan and I.