Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 15

We were halfway through Mean Girls when Haruhi came home. She was obviously surprised by our choice of entertainment considering we were supposed to be watching our home video all day. But… I guess we were procrastinating. We haven’t watched our home tape since before the incident and aren’t sure if we’re ready.

I guess we’re just cautious.

She stood in the doorway, looking a tad squeamish.

“You look like you’re going to piss your pants, what’s up?” Rika called, lounging on the couch next to me.

We haven’t really moved from our spots on the living room couch, sitting in front of the TV. I sat in my very short pajama shorts and sports bra that I wear when I’m either dancing our just too lazy to wear… a shirt? Rika sat in her panties and a too big hoodie.

“I’m sorry; I told them not to follow me…”

Oh God, no…

“Suzu-chan!” exclaimed the unwelcome blonde boy, tackling me in an adorable hug.

Awkwardly, I hugged him back, trying to avoid stuffing his face in my breasts. What the hell is the Host Club doing in our home?! Don’t they have someone else’s life to invade and torment?

The rest of them piled in, all still in their school uniforms and looking around as if they were in a zoo.

I frowned. Fucking rich kids…

“What the fuck?! Hey, this isn’t a whore house, get out!” Rika exclaimed, to no avail.

They bluntly ignored her, engrossed in the house of a commoner. Well, until she stood up, showing off her bright neon panties. Oh, if I had a camera…

The red haired twin’s faces flushed as they attempted to look at anything else but my sister’s naked legs. Tamaki was too involved with the house to notice as the others blushed. I felt Honey-senpia stiffen and sit up, and as I glanced down I noticed he was staring wide eyed at the numerous white, red, and pink scars covering my torso.

Sucking in a hard whip of air, I was stuck underneath him, desperate to try and cover up. And I couldn’t bare to buck him off; he’s too innocent, too nice to me to reject him like that.

Suddenly, he was lifted in the air, strong arms pulling him up and onto broad shoulders. Oh, I could kiss you Mori-senpia…

“Here, sis. I might as well change anyways…”Rika grumbled, stripping off her hoodie, leaving her in just a bra and underwear.

Classy, Rika…

Haruhi sighed as the boy’s jaws dropped and their innocence was shattered while Rika strutted back into our room, practically naked. I pulled the oversized black hoodie over my torso, hoping the sideshow she put on distracted them from my own private show.

“So, this is what you guys decided to skip class for?” Kyouya asked, disappointment in his tone.

He and the twins looked at the current scene, deducing what they see. Us lounging on the couch, hardly dressed and watching Tv. Well, that is kind of what we had planned for today, but with our home tape, not basic cable movies.

Haruhi went into the kitchen after instructing the boys to find a seat and get comfortable considering they won’t leave when she asked them to.

“Today is our Mom’s birthday… We had planned on watching our home movie, but haven’t exactly gotten around to it yet. Not that it’s any of your business.” Rika explained, coming back out from her room wearing yoga pants and a sweater.