Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 18

“What song are you guys going to be singing, Rika-chan?”

“Yeah, we’re really anxious to know!”

I sat in between Sebastian’s legs, my chin resting on my knees as I looked upon the group of girls standing above us. Rika was laying in the sun in her black bikini, sunglasses on so she could work on her tan (despite the fact she’ll always be a permanent pale.)

If those girls would get out of her sun.

Sebastian and I sat underneath an umbrella, graced by the cool shade. I’ve been attached to his hip since he arrived hours ago, my hand clasped with his. He didn’t want to let me go, considering how close we once were, he didn’t want to let me out of his sight.

Rika huffed, sitting up and glaring at the cute girls from behind her glasses.

“I can’t tell you, what would be the fun in that? It’s a surprise.” She grumbled.

~Be nice, Rika. They’re pretty cute, ya know. ~ I thought, winking at her when she shot me a glare.

She cupped her hands together in a tube like shape and put it over her mouth.

“Too rich! I don’t like them spoiled!” she exclaimed, causing me to erupt in giggles.

“That never stopped you before!” Sebastian shouted back, laughing aloud when she pouted.

They stood there, seemingly confused by this. Then shrugged and skipped off, calling Honey-sempai’s name.

I rolled my eyes and snuggled my back into Sebastian naked chest, letting him wrap his arms around me. I winced when he squeezed the weapon attached to my hip into my ribcage.

“Suzu! Why’d you bring a gun? I thought you were done with the gang scene…” He whispered into my ear.

I tipped my head back glaring up at him for even suggesting that.

Protection.’ I mouthed.

His eyes suddenly softened.

“Right… Do you always have to carry that outside of well, your home town?” he asked softly, so only I could hear him.

I nodded, sighing softly.

“Have you heard from the Arc?”

I pointed at Rika, signifying that she has, but I obviously can’t talk to them.

His eyebrows furrowed together, confused.

“Is something the matter?”

I felt my gaze harden as I went back to staring at the water, the peaceful beach. Never did I ever think back then, that I’d end up somewhere this nice. Not that I even wanted to at the time.

“I’m sorry… I know you must not like thinking about it.” He mumbled softly.

I shook my head, leaning back to kiss the tip of his nose. He smiled, snuggling me closer to his warm body. Just as I was closing my eyes to rest, I heard an obnoxious cough.

That was so fake.

“Sorry to interrupt the love fest, but I suggest you two get ready soon.” Kyouya grumbled, eyes narrowed behind his glasses.

I raised an eyebrow at his snippy tone. What crawled up his ass and died?

Sebastian stayed good natured about it, despite his nasty tone of voice. But I did notice Sebastian draw me closer, feeling his breath on my ear.