Chapter 2

Stiles POV

I wake up to get ready for school. And this time I call the one person I NEVER thought I would have to call... Derek!

My piece-of-crap jeep broke down again. And he's the only that I know with a car. He gets here and I walk up to his car and hop inside.

"Hey.. Derek" I say awkwardly. He just looks at me confused.

"Yeah..." He says

"You should do something about that piece-of-crap jeep of yours.."

I look at him offended.

"Uh, excuse me, only I can say that.. Your not allowed"

Hejust smirks and I kinda blush.
Woah, what the hell is wrong with me, this is Derek we're talking about, big bad broody wolf.

We drive off and he asks me...

"Stiles, don't mean to be sound concerned or worried, but.. why when I smirked earlier, your heartbeat sped up??"

I look ahead and then at my hands. What do I say?

"Oh, it was just shocking to see you smile.. I just- nothing"

We just brush it off like its nothing. But I wonder if he knew that I lied.. Did I lie??

"Alright thanks SOURWOLF.. See later, maybe"

"Well I need to give you a ride home.."

"Yeah, so later then" I chuckle and get out the car.

I walk inside this hellhole you call school, and it instantly hits me, all of my classes today are with Malia. Uuuuugh!!!!!!

What do I do? Should I skip? Nah, I can't.

Malia spots me and I pretend like I didn't notice and start to walk the other way. She easily walks up to me and her face drops and becomes more calm. We didn't talk the whole while to class, luckily.

I'm lucky that Lydia has this class, because Malia goes and sits next to her, while I go and sit next to Scott.

We have a substitute, so we can do whatever. Me and Scott talk the whole about pointless stuff, but then I bring up the subject about Malia.

"I really don't think Malia and I are gonna last any longer.. And I kinda thought what you guys said about me being gay..."

"Yeah and what??"

"Well I was talking this guy and when he smiled I kinda blushed"

I didn't want to mention the part that it was Derek.

"Woah.. So what did you do?! He is too excited for this.

"Nothing happened.. I just kinda questioned my sexuality for a second then.."

"Dude, you are so gay!" He so goofy, I can't be serious with him about anything.

He bells goes off and we all head to lunch. Me, Scott, Lydia, Kira, Allison and Malia. We sit outside at the tables and talk about school.

And what comes up in the conversation...

Me being gay!! Out of all things for them to talk about, it has to be that.. With Malia at the table.

Scott better not mention anything about what I told him earlier.

"So, Stiles.. Are you fucking gay or not!!?" Lydia mentions forcefully. All of them are staring at me intently.

"What.. No!! You guys are crazy! Why would I be gay?... I have freaking girlfriend! What the hell!"

"Yeah, but you don't act like you have a girlfriend, you act like we're not even dating.. Whenever I kiss you, you don't kiss back! You never talk to me or even embrace our relationship Stiles!!"