Chapter 16

Stiles POV

I wake up to a sleeping sourwolf right behind me. Derek got us a big ass tent so we could have room to move around.

I have on pajamas while only Derek has is some sweatpants... NO t-shirt.

I turn over and peck him on the lips to wake him, but he doesn't budge.. So instead I place my hand on his waist and begin to kiss his neck.

Derek starts to move and then he wakes up, I look down and yell...

"Morning wood!!!!!"

Because I had realized that my action from before had turned him on a little. I laugh as he throws his head into his hands in embarrassment.

We both sit up..

"What, why're you so embarrassed? It's normal for that to happen... Hahahaha"

Derek looks at me.. "I hate you!"

I laugh and say.. "You love me.."

"..Yeah... I do.." Derek looks me in the eyes pondering on the words that just came out of my mouth.

He leans over and grabs my face, and starts kissing me. Derek begins to lay over me and wrap my legs around his lower back.

I thread my hands through his hair as he continues to suck on my lips.

Derek rips my shirt off and starts rubbing my chest. He then comes down and begins to kiss along my chest.

He comes back to meet my eyes..

"I love you.. I will always love you.."

Derek comments and I can't help but smile the biggest smile ever.. I'm in love with this sourwolf and I can't believe it.

"And I will always love you too.. Nothing can stop me from doing that..."

He then smiles and comes back down to kissing me again, I lower my legs and begin to rub his abs.

I wrap my hands around his shoulders, Derek then lowers his hand and grips my member. I moan as he grips tighter and begins to rub it.

I can feel myself getting hard from him doing that, I advise him to stop but that just pushes him forward.

Derek reaches his hand into my pants and takes hold to my member, I break away and gasp from the warmth his hand provides.

Derek starts to move his hand back and forth, my eyes roll to the back of my head as he pumps faster.

As he gains even more speed, I push head back against my pillow and drop my jaw. I moan as I feel my self about to cum.

Just as I scream out his name, I came into his hand. I close my mouth and swallow hard, Derek removes his hand and wipes my substance on the tent floor.

He sits up to take off his sweatpants and I go to take off mine.

Derek reaches down and starts to play with the rim of my boxers and gently pulls them down to reveal my extremely hardened dick dripping with precum.