Chapter 13

Stiles POV

We are all sitting at the hospital in silence of what exactly is going on.

Kira has been out for about 2-3 hours. Just then Scott gets at the sight of Kira waking up.

She's moving slowly, but it's faster I would expect.

"Scott, wha- what happened? Where am I?" Kira whispered as Scott grabbed her hand.

Lydia and Derek, and I all get up to surround the hospital bed.

"Kira your in the hospital, Derek, Stiles and Lydia are here.. Do you remember anything that happened to you earlier?..."

She looks at ceiling as if trying to remember exactly what happened when she was on her way to Scott's house.

"I- I only remember getting out of the car and seeing that my tire was flattened.. After that, I can't remember..." Kira looks at the rest of us and then back at Scott.

What the hell could have did this? And the mark on her neck, just makes this even more ominous...

"She probably just needs some rest to regain her strength Scott" Derek claims towards Scott, he looks at Derek and goes to kiss Kira on the forehead and tell her he'll be back in the morning...

We wish Kira a good night and leave.

Lydia and Scott are gone from the hospital. Derek and I are standing outside of the hospital door of Kira's room.

"I'll take you home Stiles.." Derek says but I protest.

"No, I'm going home with you" I say firmly which surprises Derek.

"You need the comfort now more than ever, and I'm not leaving you alone, tonight especially"

"Whatever you say PackMOM" he laughs as he reaches the exit to the hospital. And I scowl at him.

"Oh so you thinks that's funny... SOURWOLF!" He stops laughing and looks back at me.

I try to run to my jeep, but of course that asshole SOURWOLF catches me.

He grabs me by the waist, opens the jeep door and into the back seat.

He climbs on top of me and begins his assault on my lips. He slips his hand under my shirt and moves his lips to my neck.

I put my hands on his lower back and he grinds into me. The make out gets hotter and deeper, I move my hands and undo his pants.

I pull them down below his ass and lower his boxers, but not enough to reveal his whole package.

I slip my hand inside his boxers and wrap my hand around his throbbing member.

I stroke it and Derek breaks the kiss as I gain speed.

"Oh Stiles.. Don't.. stop oooooh" Derek scrunches up his face in pleasure.

I come to realization that we're doing this in the back of my jeep, in the hospital parking at about 5-6 ish. (Midday)

When Scott yelp. I stop and it startled me and Derek. I reach behind me and roll down the window as Derek tries to pull up his pants.

"Stiles.. It's not like you have tinted windows, the sun is still out you know... Please save that for home! Oh god! I'm scarred for life!"

Scott- "I came to talk to you, but I forgot.. I'll see you tomorrow bro, probably"

Scott walks off and Derek drops his hand in disbelief, that we got caught AGAIN.

He sits up and climbs to the front, I do so as well. Derek drives this time, we go to his place.

We're both too tired to talk, so when we get there we take showers and put on Derek clothes (which are way too big for me). And go off to sleep. Today has been a rather eventful day.