Chapter 3

Derek's POV

I wake up all happy, which usually doesn't happen, but knowing that I can finally have Stiles to myself just makes me so jumpy.

Ever since I saw Stiles from that time in the woods, his adorableness made me question my heterosexuality. I pushed it far into the back of my head for a while.

But then whenever he comes back around, I get those same butterflies like from when we first locked eyes.

This boy does some crazy things to my head and very much to my heart.

I text him...

😡😡Derek😡😡: hey Stiles, do you wanna come over later?!

Stiles😃😃: sure SOURWOLF, n I'll talk to Malia 2day. N then maybe we can do more then make out!!

😡😡Derek😡😡: idk maybe 😉 we will see when you cme ovr...

Stiles😃😃: yaaaayy!!! Ok, so u gonn pick me up after skool 2day?!!! 😘😘😘

😡😡Derek😡😡: you alrdy know that, c u l8r, you spaz!! 😈😈😈

Stiles😃😃: bye SOURWOLF!! 😘😘😘

Stiles POV

Derek just brings a smile to my face. When I first saw him.. OH MY GOD!! I just thought he was like super handsome and sexy, but never to the point where I thought I was gay.

Seeing him just does some things to my body, that I'm not going to even talk about right now...

But today is the day that things break off with Malia. Maybe after I break up with Malia, I could tell the rest of the gang that I'm gay.

They won't be so surprised, but no.. I wanna ask Derek first to make sure he wants to tell them right now.

I arrive in my chemistry class, and see Malia sitting at our lab table. I kinda hesitate but then I go sit down.

The bell rings and I try to talk to her but she replies...

"Class is starting, we have to pay attention.."

She doesn't even look at me. I whisper because the teacher has starting talking.

"Look Malia, I know things right now aren't going so well between us.. B-but we have to resolve this..."

Now she looks at me, into my eyes and worried at what I might say next..

"What are you implying?"

"... I don't think we should talk about this now, maybe would you-"

She cuts me off.

"No Stiles, tell me.."

"I think, tha-that maybe... We should break up."

She looks as if she's about to cry, but she holds it back.

"Why? What made you decide this...?"

I hesitate at my answer for awhile.

"Our relationship hasn't been doing so great, we are further apart now. We just don't connect..."

She looks away and side-eyes me..

"Okay Stiles.. If that's what you want, maybe it's for the best..."

Great, this went totally different then I thought it would have.

"You don't have to tell Scott and the others.. I'll do it.."

She doesn't respond, but just glances my way for about two seconds and then we get back to our lesson. Neither of us talk the whole time.