Chapter 17

Stiles POV

It's Saturday and I'm laying in my bed thinking all the stuff that happened yesterday.

But it's gonna be kinda awkward today because Malia has to come over, we have to finish our project.

**screeee**

I sit up and turn around to notice Derek coming through my window. I give him a small smile.

He takes off his jacket and sits it down on my computer chair. Then he joins me on the edge of my bed.

Derek reaches over and grabs my face and begins to kiss me.. No words were exchanged the whole time since he got in here.

Then he breaks the kiss and looks me in the eyes. I'm holding onto his wrists while they're on my neck.

D- "I love you... And Scott told me what happened yesterday between you and Malia.. Don't let her get to you, you know that I love you right?"

My eyes wonder his entire face... And I give him a small smile...

S- "Yeah.. I d-- I don't know Derek.. I don't really know what to believe anymore or who to love..."

Derek lets go of my face and he gets up off the bed..

D- "What?.. Stiles I just told you that I love you and you come out with this... How do you think that's supposed to make me feel?! You were the first to come out and say it, now I get this..?!"

I get up from the bed and give a confused look.. What the hell! He's knows how I'm feeling right now, how can he be so immature.

S- " Well maybe it was a mistake Derek! Maybe we were moving too fast, maybe I said it too early! I don't have the time to love right now and neither do you!!"

Derek looks me up and down, then I start to cry.. As the tears slowly leak down my face he pulls me into a tight, gentle hug.

D- "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry Stiles, I shouldn't have yelled at you.. It's just that I've never really been able to actually say 'I love you' to someone before.. I'm sorry..."

S- "Please don't leave me.."

I let myself out of his embrace and look up at him, I grab ahold to his waist and begin to kiss him slowly and passionately.

I let out of the kiss...

S- "I love you"

Then I go back to kissing him, he places his hands on my back and caresses me slowly.

I maneuver my hands to his chest and run them down to his abs... Then a few seconds later

M- "Hey Stiles I came to--"

Malia comes busting through the door and me and Derek break apart as soon as we see her.

She puts on this disgusted, angry face... Malia glares her blue eyes at Derek, then she gets her claws and teeth out.

S- "Malia stop, this is not the place to do this and especially not now!"

I try to stop her, but of course she won't listen.. Especially not to me.

M- "Shutup Stiles! I just saw you making out with my cousin and you expect to be calm.. You left me for him... For this asshole!!"

Derek then gets out his claws and teeth, then I jump at Malia's roar. I swear it shook the whole room.

I jump back towards the wall as they start lashing out in the middle of my room. Derek then claws at Malia's face and she's starts bleeding.

He then throws her towards the wall and she immediately gets up and jumps on him, they both come crashing to the floor.

The noise that they're making is tremendous, my parents could come up here any second now...

And just as I think about that my parents come running in the room. The look on my moms face is priceless.. She's shocked beyond anything.

She can see Derek and Malia as their supernatural self, my dad tries to hold her back as she screams.

I try to get to my parents but as I do I get clawed on the arm by Derek as he was swinging to lash Malia instead.

I fall to the floor along with a scream, that's when all the fighting and screaming stops.

My arm is leaking all over the place, the amount of blood was ridiculous. I'm holding the wound as I'm wincing in pain.

Derek and Malia turn back into their regular selves, then Derek comes down to the floor next to me. He grabs ahold to my hand and starts to take the pain away.

Just then my mom comes over and yells at Derek.
(C for Claudia)

C- "Get away from my son, don't touch him.. You're dangerous!! Look what you did! You're a monster!!"

My mom is holding onto me and is crying from everything she just witnessed and even the fact that I got hurt from it.

Derek gets up and grabs his jacket and begins to leave.

S- "Derek no, don't go.. I need you.."

Derek looks over his shoulders and sighs.

D- "No Stiles.. You don't, I'm too dangerous for you..."

He turns back around and proceeds out the door. I look down and tears start to roll down my face as I hear his footsteps become quieter and quieter.