Chapter 7

Stiles POV

I'm on my way to school, all happy because now everyone knows about me and Derek. But there will always be something to ruin my day and that is lacrosse practice.

I'm terrible, but Scott is amazing, only because of being a supernatural creature of the night.. Stinking werewolf powers.

Why am I the only one that's still human.

Scott is an alpha werewolf. Lydia is a banshee. Kira is a kitsune, whatever the hell that is. And Malia is a werecoyote.

And I'm stuck human...

But it's whatever, at least no one is always reminding me about it. Except me.

I'm on my way to economics and I walk in and see Scott and Lydia. I sit down behind Scott, next to Lydia. They both immediately start hounding me about Derek.

"So, how's it with Derek? Did you fuck yet or no?" Lydia obviously asks that question.

"What the hell Lydia.. No we didn't, what is up with and asking me that all the time..?" She throws her hands up surrender.

"Hey it's not my fault your a junior and still hasn't got it yet.."

I shake my head and face forward in my seat. The teacher isn't here yet, so I get a text from Derek.

SOURWOLF: what's up babe! wanna come over tonight?!! 😉😉

Me: sure why not! We can finally 'you know' now that everyone nows!! ☺️☺️☺️

SOURWOLF: Yeah ik, that's why I asked if you wanted to come over.. duh!! 😑😑😑

Me: Shut up! SOURWOLF!! 😡😡

SOURWOLF: Oh check and see what I left for you in back pack 😉😉😉

I reach in the small pocket of my book bag and Derek put XXL condoms inside. I'm so shocked that I drop them.

Scott and Lydia notice them on the floor while they're talking and their jaws drop.

They both look at me. Coach Finstock then walks in and over to wear Scott and I are and start talking until he notices that we are sitting in awe.

He gives a confused look then comes in between the aisle and sees the condoms. He picks them up, but Scott points back to me.

Coach then looks at me and says..

"Um, are these yours?"

"Uh um.. There my boyfriends.. I mean, uh uh"

I'm stuttering so much it's not even funny. He hands them to me.

"Uh.. Boyfriend.. Wait Stilinski, your gay??"

I look at him and hesitate to answer. He says it so loud that the whole class hears it.

"Uh yeah? I am..."

"Well tell him to calm down on the pills okay?"

I sigh in embarrassment.

"He's.. Not on any..."

Coach turns back around and stands in shock.