Chapter 5

Stiles POV

The last day of my wonderful, adventurous weekend. I really wanna see Derek, but Scott wants to come over and you know how that goes.

He should be here in about an hour or so. The pack hasn't been together as we used to be, especially since the breakup.

But no worries, I actually get to hang out with my buddy today.

I hear a knock on the door, that should be Scott. I go downstairs to answer it.

"Sup bro, what's going on?!" He asks, looking like he wants to ask me more.

We walk in and up towards my room.

"Nothing, just chilling.. Waiting for you to show up!"

We walk in, and he sits on the bed while I sit at my computer desk.

"So, I wanted to asked you something..."

I knew it, his mind can't be on anything else.

"Who's this mystery guy, that's been making you reek of sex and lust?!" He sits up on the bed and looks me dead in the eyes, staring deep into my soul.

"Uh- um, just some guy I used to know awhile back. We just.. you know, started talking again."

I tried to avoid his gaze without him noticing I was. He stared even deeper...

"OKAY! ITS DEREK!!" I shout, not being able to take the guilt and discomfort.

His expression drops and so does his jaw. I throw my head back in frustration.

"Your kidding, your not shitting me are you..?!"

He inches closer and listens intently.

"No, I'm not.. We- we're kind of together. We got together about a day before I broke up with Malia"

He opens his mouth to say something.

"Okay, telling me you were gay was nothing.. But telling me that you've been screwing Derek is definitely SOMETHING!" He is way too excited for this, ugh really Scott.

"Okay, we're not having sex.. Just doing things that could lead to it..." I jet my eyes around the room trying to avoid Scott's goofy look. But then I look back at him.

"Really, I mean I knew you were kinky, but Derek, like the alpha Derek?"

I put on a 'really, are you that dumb' face.

"Look at him, how would you not think he was super freaky!.." I throw my hands up in surprise. Derek is like a sex magnet, everyone wants to bang Derek.

"Derek is a freaking sex god Scott, A SEX GOD!!"

Scott jumps back in shock and chuckles a little.

"I'm just really surprised that he hasn't fucked you yet. I mean it's Derek, like come on.."

I laugh at him and say.

"Well he didn't, but I did. He told me that we have to wait until everyone knows that we are together, and he wants to wait until the time is right.."

He looks down at his hands and back at me.

"Well I think now is a good time, tell to everyone.."

I knew that when he meant 'everyone' he meant my dad as well. I also think that now is a good time too.

I'll tell all of them tonight, when we have dinner at the Argent house. But I think telling Allison's parents and aunt about me and Derek won't be such a good idea.

But it's better if they know, then being surprised at the worst time possible.

I'm telling them, I'm telling that I am dating Derek Hale.