Chapter 14

Stiles POV

I wake up and it's 5:00 in the morning and Derek is next to me.

I'm wrapped in his arms, I'm sweating because of his scorching body heat. I look at him and GOD he's so sexy when his hair is messy from his sleep.

I wake him up by kissing his shoulder, and he kisses me, long, on the lips.

"Wow, what a great way to start my morning.. with Derek Hale's lips pressed up against my own.."

I say and we both begin to laugh a little.

"Shut up, so what's on our schedule for today?" Derek asks, and I put on surprised face that he's so... concerned.

"Ugh, I have to go to school... I wish I could spend my day here with you, you know making out and whatever.."

I start to get up, but Derek pulls me back down. He restraints me so tight, that I can't even move. Are you serious.. He's always playing the dominance card with me.

"Really, you always have to be the dominant one! Ugh I hate you.. I hope you choke and die!"

Derek laughs and hops on top of me and pins my arms above my head. He glows his alpha eyes at me and lowers hisself to my face.

"And I hope you choke on my dick..! And I know you like it when I'm rough with you... Just like yesterday"

My jaw drops and I take a long blink and glare at the wolf above me.

"I don't give blowjobs.. at least I don't think I do..."

"Oh so you receive them.. From who? Malia?"

I shoot my eyes at him for mentioning her name and try to jump at him, fortunately my wrists are being restrained right now.

"Hahahaha! I'm just kidding, don't get so defensive.." Derek jokes just like a jerk. Ugh really.

But he stays on top of me. I look him up and down, then I smirk.

"I'll give you a blowjob... I know you would like that... It would be so great that you'd wolf out on me!!" I chuckle and Derek stiffens.

"Phff.. Okay! What if I do wolf out? what'll happen?.. What do you want? MORE SEX?!!"

Derek claims as if it's a bet. So I play along.

"Nope, you have to tell THE WHOLE PACK that you wolfed from just a blowjob!!" His eyes widen at my statement.

"Hff.. Okay, and if I don't, no sex for a week!"

Now my eyes widen and I put on a pouty face. Why, oh why did I have to question a wolves perseverance.

"... Okay! It's a bet big guy.. You ready?!!"

He gets from off of me and climbs off the bed. I put on a confused face.

"Come on, I want you on your knees!" Derek gives me a firm look I oblige and climb off the bed as well.

I stand in front of him, then lower to drop to my knees. My face exactly in front of his dick.

I look up at him and then begin to unbutton his pants, pull them down and lower his boxers below his butt.

"You ready tough guy?!" I laugh and his scoffs.

I've never done this before.. But I probably can't fit all of Derek into my small mouth. Alright here goes nothing.

I put my hand around his member and begin to fill my mouth with his dick. I keep my hand on it, but I begin to rock back and forth.

As I blow Derek he runs his hands through my hair and throws his head back in pleasure.