Chapter 8

(This is mostly just gonna be Stiles POV for like the whole book maybe)

Stiles POV

I wake and up realize that I was supposed to be home an hour ago. My dad is gonna be pissed.

I wake Derek and start to put on my clothes. He gets up and puts his on he walks me to my jeep and kisses me goodbye.

"So I'll see you later babe?!" He asks he leans against my jeep with me pressed up against him. His hands on my waist.

"Yeah.. I had fun, oh and I took those condoms from your room.."

"Oh ok, and I had fun too.. listening to you moan and groan at me"

I glare at him.

"Shut up, I gotta go.."

He gently pushes me off. And gives me a long, slow kiss good bye.

I hop in my jeep and watch him walk back inside.

I reach my house and leave my backpack in the car, but I grab the box of condoms so that I can hide them in my room, because my dad likes to go through my backpack.

I run inside the house and see my dad, Scott and Melissa sitting at the dining table. I forget that the box is in my hand, and their eyes avert to it and their eyes widen.

I look down and realize that it's out in the open in my hand. This looks really bad.

My dad gets up and walks over to me.

"Stiles, you were supposed to be home an hour and a half ago.. Now I see why"

He takes the box from my hand and shakes them in my face.

"Ok, yeah I know, but that's not why.."

He looks suspiciously at me and steps aside.

"Scott smell him.."

God why did Scott have to be here now. Ugh, the universe hates me.

Scott hesitates but then gets up and smells me.

"Scott tell me the truth.. Trust me neither of you will get in trouble... We'll probably not you"

Scott leans in and takes a whiff of me, he instantly shots back in disgust.

"Ugh, Stiles you reek.. Oh my god! Wow, what did he do to you?!" Melissa gets up and rushes over to Scott to stop him from fumbling around and sits him down.

"So you lied to me.. About sex Stiles.. Really?"

I look away and then back to my dad.

"Well.. What was I supposed to say. Hey dad I just had sex with Derek Hale.. Wha-!?"

He goes over to the counter and sits the box down, I walk over to stand across from him.

"What happens now? Am I grounded from seeing Derek?"

"...Until further notice, yes"

He hands me back the condoms and gives them a funny look while he hands them to me. I already know what he's thinking.

I gesture for Scott to come upstairs when he's down bitching about me and Derek.

I get upstairs and Scott walks in and sits down beside me.

"So you guys actually did it huh?"

I look at him and laugh.

"Yeah we did and before you ask.. yes that's kind of his actual size. Maybe a size smaller, about XL"

His eyes widen and his jaw drops.

"What woah, dude you won't be able to walk for about a week or two.. God, I don't wanna know the details now that I know that.."

"Well that's a relief, because I wasn't going to tell you anything"

I get up and gesture for him to go home because it's getting late and we have school.

After he leaves I put on my pajamas. Then I realize that Derek is going to have my lower back aching for a very long time. And I'm not prepared for tomorrow.