Chapter 9

Stiles POV

I wake up to my whole back side hurting like hell as I try to sit up. I try to get out of my bed as slowly as possible.

My dad walks in and notices me hunching over trying to get out of bed. And then he turns right back around.

"I don't even wanna know.. Uh, I'm heading to work. Uh and see you after school"

"Your such a great dad.." I say sarcastically as I struggle to put my school clothes on.

I finally get dressed and I grab my backpack and head outside to get in my jeep. I hop inside, forgetting about my aching back.

And I breath in and out trying to ease the pain. God Derek, what did you do to me?

Why does he have to be so huge?!

I get to school and slowly climb out my jeep, Scott, Lydia and Kira notice and give me confused looks.

Scott walks over and gives me a hand, while the girls just stand there and look crazy.

"I hate to say this but.. I kinda told you so"
Scott whispers in my ear. And I give him a snake glare.

"Really, I don't think now is the time for that!" I kinda scream and the girls jump back and raise a confused eyebrow.

"What happened?" Kira asks, I slump backs and whimper.

"Derek.. Derek is what happened!" I say kinda fast so that they don't understand. But of course they do.

"So you guys finally did it.. And it doesn't look like it was worth it or good at least.." Lydia states and I glare at her.

"Oh it was, it's just the result is not what I was expecting.."

I finally get fully to my feet and I can kinda walk normally. It's gotten better since I left the house.

We get inside the classroom and I try to sit down, but I wince at the pain. Coach Finstock notices and says...

"McCall what's going on with Stilinski?"

"Um, you know.. Him and his boyfriend.. They kinda..."

He cuts Scott off before he can say anything.

"You know what never mind, I don't even wanna know.. But I better see you at practice today Stilinski, skipping my practice to screw your boyfriend..."

Coach trails off in his thoughts and threats.

"Ugh, what am I gonna do.. I can't do this all day" I whisper to Scott. He shrugs and Coach Finstock tells me to get up. He would...

"Get up Stilinski"

I get up from my desk and walk to the front of the class.

"Class, this is happens when you skip lacrosse practice to go have sex with your boyfriend..!"

I look at him confused and then he smacks my butt. I scream and wince in pain.

I fall to the floor and grog as I grip my thigh, ready for the pain to stop.

"What the hell, why would you do that!?!"

The class laughs as I try get up off the floor, just then Jackson walks in. Yes, he has his class too.

He gives me a funny look.

"What's wrong with him?" He asks being a jerk as usual.

"Oh you know how he's gay right?.. Yeah, him and his boyfriend, they got handsy and that's why he missed practice!" Coach is also being a jerk, I think he's been spending too much time with Jackson.