Chapter 4

Derek's POV

I wake up at my loft, remembering last night at the preserve. Thinking about how Malia got so mad at Stiles for being gay, it just gets me so angry because some people act like they can't handle someone being gay.

I lay in my bed for a little longer and rethink everything in my head. I just wish I could have said something, but that would've made it worse.

Everyone would've known about me and Stiles, and that's not how I would want them find out.

I get out of bed to do my daily doings and look at my phone to see about 3 texts from Stiles. I instantly reply to them.

😡😡Derek😡😡: I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was still sleeping 😴😴

About 2 minutes later

Stiles😃😃: it's cool! So what you wanna do today? Oh my dads not home, wanna come over? 😉

😡😡Derek😡😡: Sure, why not. Just gotta get dressed and I'll be over in a few!!

Stiles😃😃: Kk, see u l8r!! 😘

Stiles just brings a smile to my face every time I think about his name.

I get in the shower and sit there for a little, then I get out and put some clothes on.

I drive to Stiles house and let him know that I'm on the way, when I get there I can practically smell his arousal and happiness. That boy is something else.

When I go to knock on the door Stiles opens it before I can even knock.

"Looks like someone was too ready to see me!" I say sarcastically.

"Oh shut up, and get in here.. No one is happy to see a SOURWOLF" Stiles continues, trying to sound like he didn't care that I was here.

"Okay, whatever.." I roll my eyes and head upstairs to his room. He follows.

Once we're inside I close the door and sit on his bed and say...

"We need to talk.." When I say that I already know what he's thinking.. That I wanna end it with him.

But that's not the case.

"What!.. Derek don't tell me-" I cut him off

"No of course not, we need to talk about what we want to call this."

His expression relaxes and he sits next to me, and locks our hands.

"I want to be able to call you mine.. I want to be able wake up next to you every morning and I want to call you my.. boyfriend" He says making me feel like I'm the only one he cares about.

A smile creeps on to my face and tears begin to make my vision blurry. I cry and he squeezes my hands tighter and pulls me into a hug. I kiss him on the forehead.

"Stiles.. I want that too. I want you to be mine too..."

He starts crying and his tears stain my shirt. I hold him in tighter as if he would just disappear at any given moment.

This was the person that I wanted most in my life. The one to bring me happiness and peace.

Stiles was that person. Stiles was the one.

We let go of each other, but still hold each other's hands. I look at him, up and down his face. He leans in and kisses me passionately and I kiss back, putting my free hand on his face to the back his neck.

We let out and stop crying. We decide to take a nap. He lays down, leaving room for me.

I cuddle up beside him, wrapping him in my embrace. We drift off.