The Squad

Summary: Peter and Wade hook up in the bathroom of a bar full of mercenaries they know. (There is some smut so don't read if you don't like stuff like that) Written by me :)

Every Friday night, 6 mercenaries would meet in the same tavern to talk about their daily kills or something stupid like how hot a guy down the street was. The group or as they like to call themselves "The Squad" emphasis on the 'the' includes, Wade Wilson, Pietro Maximoff, Peter Parker, Steve Rogers, Tony Stark and Clint Barton.

Half the time Wade made an excuse to not show up because of how awkward it is between him and Pietro. They had a thing at one point but he broke it off and left the silver haired lad with a shattered heart. Despite that fact, him and Peter had grown pretty close so he decided to go just for him and try to avoid his ex at all costs. But when he arrived he saw Peter with the one and only Pietro. His heart rate went up quite a bit and he sighed as he walked over to the table they were at and tried to make small talk. "Hey Petey and silver... Uhm what's up?"

He awkwardly smiled and itched the back of his head before running his hand through his brown hair. "Nothing just talking to Pete over here" Pietro smiled and looked over at Peter who blushed and smiled at Wade. "Fun, fun. What are you guys talking about?" He said, looking Peter straight in the eyes and smiling as he spoke. "Um not much honestly, just some stuff about how it sucks to be a merc sometimes.." He rambled on but Wade couldn't pay attention to his words, instead he looked at Peter, bit his lip seductively and winked before trailing his hand underneath the table and placing it in his pocket. Peter let out a sharp sigh of breath before saying "Pietro I hate to cut you off but I've gotta go to the bathroom pretty bad." He got up and ran towards the bathroom and Wade laughed as he said "I wonder what's gotten him all railed up" the silver haired man smiled with his perfectly straight teeth that just made Wade wanna punch him, or fuck him. "Maybe it was me, maybe it was you?" Pietro said, leaning back in his chair and taking in the surroundings.

Wade got up and walked past the drunk men that surrounded them, pushing his way to the bathroom. When he walked in he was met with an awfully dirty scene. The floors looked like they hadn't been cleaned since 1890 and the toilets seemed to have never seen a brush in their lifetimes. But there was one stall that was closed, small moans and pants were coming from inside of it and he knew exactly who they were coming from. "Peter babe, where are you?" A gasp was heard from the stall to the left and suddenly any noise coming from it stopped. "Peter.. Come out" Wade stood right in front of the stall the younger lad was in.

"I'm almost f-finished give me a minute or two" Peter moaned, trying to keep his voice as clear as possible but that didn't really work for him. Wade looked through the little opening on the stall and saw Peter sitting on the toilet with his pants pooled around his ankles and his cock in his hand. He slowly stroked it and bit his lip as he tried to choke back moans. "Oh Peter who did that to you?" Wade panted as he peered through the opening. "Who made you that hard huh? Was it me? Was it Pietro?" Peter didn't reply though, instead he flung his head back as his hand started to move quicker and quicker.

"Peter, you know I can see you right?" The younger boy didn't respond again, but he was moaning louder and louder with every word Wade said. Wade began to feel creepy from watching a younger man he has a crush on getting off in a bathroom stall but even though it was sick and twisted, it turned him on so much. "Uh W-wade" Peter moaned, trying to hold back his orgasm by moving his hand slower. And suddenly he reached forward, unlatching the lock on the door and practically making Wade fall over into him.

Peter sat and looked at Wade with puppy dog eyes, begging him to do something with his body. "Please" he spoke, quietly and removed his hand from himself. Wade licked his lips before taking the younger mans member in his mouth and sucking harshly. He tried deep throating but all that did was make him choke and he had to pull back for a second.

"Fucking hell this is harder then it looks" Wade sighed, wiping sweat off of his forehead and then practically dying of laughter from the pun he inadvertently made. After his fit of giggles he went back to pleasing Peter by grabbing onto him with his hand and using his tongue to only simulate the tip. He was licking all around the head of Peter's cock and sucking on some places too. Peter could feel his orgasm getting closer and closer as he reached down and grabbed onto the mans beautiful brown hair. "Oh Wade" he moaned over and over again and the man repeated his actions but getting quicker and quicker every time.

"Wade I'm gonna-" Peter managed to get out, before he shot out cum all over Wades face and the stalls wall beside him. His body stalled and jerked a few times as the man beneath him continued to pump him as his orgasm washed over his body.

"T-thank you" Peter sighed as he began to grow tired and slump back on the toilet. "No problem this really is a workout dude you should try it on someone... Maybe me?" Wade raised his eyebrows and pointed down. "Uhm maybe later" Peter laughed "I'm too out of energy right now to even stand up" he smiled at the man and tried to pull his pants up but his knees wobbled as he stood up and he could barely keep his balance without grabbing onto Wade to stay upright.

Wade laughed and pulled Peter's pants up for him. "Let's go back to my place? I can wreck that fine ass of yours" he said, grasping onto Peters bum and making the boy jump. "Mm only if you let me return that favor" he moaned into Wade's ear and they made a quick exit.