Ice Cream Dinner

Not mine! Credit to Spideypoolhell on archive of our own.

If you haven't read the Spider-Man/Deadpool comics you probably won't understand this one shot. Go read them if you haven't, they're really good :)

Summary:

An alternate ending to the latest Spiderman Deadpool comic (#3). Peter Parker spends time with Ellie and Wade, everyone loves each other and is so ridiculously cute. There is hot, hot, hot spideypool sex. Enjoy.

~

"Can uncle Spidey have ice cream dinner with us daddy?" Ellie asks Deadpool while he is holding her hand and about to open the door to their house.

"Um, well, you'll have to ask him yourself," Wade replies in a shy but encouraging tone.

"Please Spiderman? Will you come eat ice cream with us?" Spiderman has fought against many powerful foes in his time but he finds himself finally conquered by this adorable girl's pleas.

"Well... Alright... I suppose it can't hurt," he says nervously and scratches the back of his head. Ellie runs towards him to grab his hand and lead him inside.

Soon they are all sitting around a table eating ice cream. Deadpool is bewildered to be seeing Spiderman and Ellie smiling and giggling together as Ellie tells stories of her dad being awesome and silly. Seeing Spiderman's smile and hearing his musical laughter is a moment so wonderful for Wade that he is strangely silent because he is trying to focus on every detail of his two favourite people being carefree and happy together. Occasionally Spiderman looks at Deadpool; Wade's heart melts seeing his crush's smile directed at him.

"Your ice cream is melting, Wade," Spiderman points out.

"Oh...so it is," both their masks are pulled up to their noses and Wade realizes he has just been staring and smiling dumbly at him the entire time. He manages to devote some of his attention towards eating his dessert dinner.

After they have emptied their bowls Ellie hops off her chair and goes up to Spiderman and asks him a question that is way too personal: "Uncle Spidey, can I please see under you mask, please? I know your daddy's best friend and I want to be your best friend too," Ellie is the image of cuteness.

"Ellie, a rule of friendship is to not ask your friends to do things they are uncomfortable doing," Wade lectured in a fatherly voice knowing fully well he always made Spidey do things he was uncomfortable doing.

"Ellie," Spiderman put a comforting hand on her shoulder, "we're already friends. I have to hide my identity to protect my friends and myself. Trust me though, I would really like to show you that there is a regular person underneath this costume," he tried his best to soothe Ellie but she got even more excited.

Ellie gasps, "really? Oh really? I double pinkie promise swear I will never tell anyone! Daddy bet me a pony that Spiderman is the cutest boy that ever lived under his mask. Although that means if you aren't cuter than George Michael I win the bet and get the pony." Ellie jumped up and down.

Spiderman blushes and laughs, holding himself awkwardly as Wade dies inwardly, certain that he's never felt more embarrassed in his life.

"I'll draw you an awesome picture if you show me your face! You can trust daddy and I to keep your secret safe," Wade is too busy wishing he didn't exist right now to open his mouth to quiet Ellie. Spiderman feels himself moved by Ellie's innocence and honesty. If he had a daughter he'd want her to be just like Ellie.