Stockholm Syndrome (Part 1)

Written by me :) I hate to ask this but I'm not going to update until I get 75 votes on this book, thank you if you've been voting but I need to set goals for myself as a writer :)

~

I woke up from a nap that seemed like it lasted forever and I looked around the room. It was dark, and the sound of water dripping could be heard in the distance. I tried to move my arms to itch my nose but they were restrained by rope. "Hello?" I said, looking around and trying to find someone but the whole area appeared grey and black, only a little bit of light coming from a tiny window was illuminating a small corner.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I asked, growing frantic. I tried pulling at my restraints but they wouldn't budge. "HELLO?" I screamed, tears began to fall as I went into full panic mode. I began to thrash around but it just made it harder on my and my wrists began to hurt from where the rope was pulling at.

Suddenly I heard something move. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up as I heard footsteps approaching me, then everything went black.

"You're never gonna get away" a voice whispered in my ear as someone tied some sort of material around my head, blocking my vision.

"They'll come to find me soon, I know they will." I know my family is going to help me, I just know it. I was trying to put up a fight in hopes that the man would let me leave. "Ah ah ah.. My poor boy, they're not coming to get you" he kept whispering into my ear and more tears fell. "Please let me go" I cried, but he wasn't going to have it.

"Don't cry or I might just have to punish you." He said with a sinister tone to his voice. "Please don't hurt me" I whispered, hanging my head down and letting all of my tears out. But right when I said that I heard a loud clap like noise and then I felt a prominent stinging sensation on my left cheek. A feeling of warmth overcame it as I could feel blood rushing to the spot. I let out a whine when the pain began to set in. "Don't ever tell me to not do something again, got it Peter?" The man said, he gritted his teeth as he spoke into my ear. "How do you know my name?" I gasped, I'm not a very known person.

"I did my research" he simply said, before kissing my cheek and walking away. He didn't completely leave the room, at least that's what I thought. I couldn't tell because of my temporary blindness. "Peter fucking Parker... I love your name." I jumped at his suddenly spoken words.

"You probably want to know who I am.. Sorry to disappoint you baby boy but that's just simply not going to happen" usually I can put a face or name to a voice but his was so deep I'd never heard it before. "Just tell me your first name?" I asked, regretting it as soon as he walked over to me and kicked me in the gut.

Saliva spilled out of my mouth at the sudden impact. "Ow" I whispered, my voice coming out as a strangled whine. "What did you say?" The man threatened. "Nothing" I simply said.

"Can you unblindfold me please?" I asked, lifting my head up and straining my eyes to try and see but it was too dark beneath the fabric. "I'll have to kill you if you see my face, or you might die because of how I look" he said the last part so swiftly that I almost didn't catch what he was saying but at that moment I realized who he is. Wade Wilson. "I already know who you are" I bravely spoke, hoping that he wouldn't lash out on me again.

In a split second I felt something go into my left arm. "AHH" was all that I was able to yell as I felt a sharp blade slice it's way out of my skin. "You know me huh?" He said, getting close to my ear again. "Yeah" I cried, I was in so much pain that I was barely able to speak but I got that one word out of my mouth. "Say my name you little pussy"

...

"SAY IT"

...

"Wade" I said, my voice came out as a weak and strangled cry as blood poured out of my arm.

Wade said nothing, instead he unblindfolded me and took the restraints off of my left arm. "Thank-" I began to say before crying from the pain "you" my arm hurt so badly, the blade cut all the way down to the bone and at least 3 inches across. "Fuck it hurts" I cried, holding my arm up to my chest and wishing that the pain would go away.

"You're a dead man Peter." Wade said before leaving the room in one swift motion. I didn't even have time to comprehend what he said before I passed out from the loss of blood.

~ 3 hours later ~

"Peter?" I heard a panicked voice yell at me. "PETER" he yelled again. It was Wade but his voice wasn't as deep as before, he must've been faking it in the first place. "Huh?" I asked as I sat up correctly. "Fucking hell I thought you died" he said, looking me in the eyes and almost smiling. "What would it matter to you?" I asked, breathing heavily at the light headed feeling I was experiencing. "Never mind, fuck you" Wade said, standing up and walking off. "I bet you would want to" I said without thinking, and covering my mouth with my non hurt hand when I realized what I had just said.

"don't test me" Wade chuckled as he walked out of the room.

~

This might me a 2-4 part story I'm not sure yet but the parts aren't gonna be too long.