Stockholm Syndrome (Part 2)

Just a little note; Stockholm syndrome is when someone falls in love with their captor. That's pretty important to understand for this story :) also thank you all for your votes you guys make writing possible for me <3

~

"Good morning" I heard Wade's voice extremely close to my head but I didn't want to wake up. "Wake up Peter." He sternly said, tapping my face gently. "Hmm I'm up" I said, sitting up and facing my keeper. "Good morning baby boy" Wade said in a particularly cheery voice. "How'd you sleep?" He asked and I was surprised by the question. "It's not like you would care" I said, and I could see the pain that he felt when I said that. "Ouch." Was all he let out before he stood up and paced around the room.

"Do you want food?" Why was he being so nice to me?.. "No" I quickly replied. "You'll probably just poison it anyways". His mouth dropped open and his eyes grew soft at my harsh words. "I was just playing around before.." His voice sounded so innocent and soft but I couldn't trust him. "Oh yeah cause you slicing my arm open is just playing around" I said coldly, grabbing onto my arm that still hurt a little bit.

"But I healed it" he whispered, I opened my mouth to speak but when I looked down at my arm there was just a mark from where it once was slashed open. "What the fuck? How did you do this" my mind was racing, this can't be happening right now. How did he do it? "I have powers" his voice was sullen as he spoke softly. "Thank you" was all I was able to say. He didn't say anything, instead he slowly walked out of the room.

I sat there in silence, my restraints were removed but I didn't feel like getting up. The cold concrete wasn't comfortable to be on but I didn't have the energy to get up. "Hello?" I said when I thought I heard footsteps. "Wade?" No one answered. I got up and decided to look around.

"Wade are you here?" I asked, hearing footsteps from the dark corner of the room once again. But there was no reply. "Wade I'm sorry" I said, I'm not really sorry I fucking hate him for putting me through this pain. "Aw baby boy I knew you'd come around" he walked out of the corner of the room and held me in a hug.

"Why'd you bring me here?" I asked, still being held by the larger man. "Because I saw you with your girlfriend and I got jealous" he sounded like a little kid, but it was kind of cute. Wait no I can't think that, he's not cute he's disgusting.

"But I don't have a girlfriend.." I said, I haven't ever had a girlfriend so I don't know why he'd think that. "Wait that smoking brunette isn't your girlfriend?!" He sounded really surprised, geez this guy is dumb. "Brunette? Who the- oh Wade what the fuck? That's my sister" I scoffed at how stupid he is sometimes. "Ohhhh that would explain why she has the same last name as you" "no shit Sherlock" I was quick to reply and the look of hurt sprawled across his face.

"So then you're single?" He raised his eyebrows as he asked the question. "Technically yes" I kept my answers cold sounded so he didn't get any ideas.

"So uh are you straight or?" He coughed in the middle of his question as if he was uncomfortable asking it. "Wade you've known me for how long? 5 years you know I'm gay" he's so annoying sometimes I swear. "Ooh baby boy you're getting feisty I like it" I couldn't help but smile at how childish he is.

"You like that eh?" I said, looking him straight in the eyes. He looked surprised at my words and I smirked before kissing him. I don't think I'm gonna get away any time soon so I might as well make the most of it right?

He melted into the kiss after a sudden shudder of realization passed over him when he comprehended what was happening. "Pete I thought you hated me" his eyes grew wide as he backed away from me. "I never said I didn't." He frowned at my response. "Aw come on Wade we used to be friends, how could I ever hate you?" My voice was reassuring even though I did hate him when he smacked me and sliced my arm open.. "Baby boy I knew you'd come around!" He cheerfully smiled and pulled me in for a hug.

"So uh how'd you heal my arm earlier?" I was still curious, now there was just a faded red mark on my arm that looked like a scar. "I got some leaves from a house that's near us and I put them on your arm while you slept. They're pretty good aren't they!" He seemed so happy about his achievement and it was kind of cute. Wait what? No I did not just call Wade Wilson cute.

"Thanks" was all I was able to say. "welcome.. sorry about cutting you open in the first place I was just really jealous and I hate admitting that but it was a re-" he began to monologue and all I could think to do was kiss him.

The kiss got heated and I stroked my hands through his beautiful brown hair, I tugged a little bit and he moaned into my mouth.

Right as we began to fully make out, I heard yelling outside the door and then a loud blast. The door was knocked down in one swift motion. "Peter! We tracked your down!" Tony Stark yelled at me. "We found you! Come give your dads a hug!" Steve had the happiest expression on his face as he pulled me in for a hug.

"I love you guys!" I exclaimed while holding them in an embrace. "We love you too, we're so glad you're safe" Steve said, holding onto me tighter and not wanting to let me go.

Wade awkwardly stood in a corner and received glares my my dads. "He's cool guys" I said, smiling at the adorable man. He smiled back and came over to hug Tony and Steve. They turned out to be pretty good friends in the end.

~

Okay that was a shit ending. Ik okay but anyways, just a little note; this is a complete au so they're not Deadpool and Spider-Man they're just Wade Wilson (pre cancer) and Peter Parker. This does not in any way follow the lines of comics so I changed a lot of stuff about them. I hope you enjoyed that one :) x. (Also I've got a thing for Ryan and Andrew so that's why they always both have brown hair when I write these.)