Merc With A Sweet Spot

I couldn't find the author to this one. But thank you all so much for over 100 votes and 700+ reads! You all are so amazing :) <3

~

"Peeeeeteeey," came the unmistakeable voice of said addressed man's housemateーboyfriendーfriend with benefits, whatever they were at this pointー "I'm bored."

"Then, do something," the other replied, not taking his eyes off the book he was reading.

Peter was settled on the couch while Wade had trotted into the room, from where Peter wasn't sure, and wrapped his arms around his neck from behind. The friendly-neighborhood-man sighed noticeably, his shoulders slumping. He had a long day and had been looking forward to a quiet evening at home. He should've known that wouldn't happen now that he was living with the Merc' with a Mouth.

"There's nothing to do," Wade made a face at the other's lame response. "Let's do something."

"Okay. I'll read, and you go do something in another room."

"How mean," the mercenary fake whined. "Petey doesn't want to spend time with me."

Peter sighed and closed his book. "It's not that, Wade. I'm just not in the mood for anything right now."

"Not even in the mood for me?" Wade replied a bit slyly, running his fingertips on Peter's cheek.

"Wade, I'm seriously gonna open a can of whoop ass on you if you don't shut up," Peter replied. He secretly loved his playmate's dirty talk.

"Make me," he challenged the other with a smirk. Chuckling a bit afterwards.

"Oh you think that's funny?" Peter asked, quirking a brow, his own smile being painted on his face. "I'll give you something to laugh about!"

Next thing Wade knew he was being knocked back onto the wall, his hands stuck with powerful con-webbing, and he shivered.

"Ewww!" He said, tugging on his hands, causing Peter to laugh. "You know I hate your sticky white substances!" He made a playful face at the spider man.

"That's not what you said last time," Peter waggled his eyebrows, becoming the predator. "Now let's put your mouth to work on something other than yapping."

Wade blushed, he thought maybe Peter was initiating foreplay and he fluttered his eyes shut, ready to take whatever his boyfriend was going to give to him. He jerked and opened his eyes in surprise when he felt a finger poke his stomach.

"H-Hey! Don't do that!" The Canadian shrieked, looking at Peter nervously.

"What, this?" He repeated the same action.

"Yes! That!" Wade squealed, tugging at the webs.

"Hmm, but it's fun," Parker said before adding more fingers and prodding them around Wade's stomach.

The other male bit his lip in an attempt to suppress the bubbly giggles escaping his mouth, and Peter couldn't help but find it adorable.

"Nu-uh!"

"Yuh-huh."

Suddenly Peter squeezed both of Wade's sides and he let out a surprised yelp followed by a series of laughs. "Peheheteher!"

The other smirked, "yes?"

"It tihihickles!" He exclaimed as Peter's fingers continued to wriggle around, eventually finding their way up Wade's shirt.

"That's kind of the point, dope-ass," the other replied. "Who would've thought the world's most unconventional hero was so ticklish?"

"Shut uhuhuhup!" Wade squealed, attempting to lightly kick Peter in the shin. Said make dodged it and clicked his tongue.

"Well that wasn't very nice, Wade. I'll have to punish you for that," he said, and before the ex-slave could respond, he dug his fingers into Wade's underarms and tickled him there mercilessly.

"AHHHHH HAHAHAHA NOHOHOHO PEHEHETEHER PLEHEHEASE NAHAHAT THEHERE!" He got an enthusiastic reaction as Wade's body jerked violently and he went limp in the webs, unable to do anything but stand there and laugh.

"I think I found a sweet spot, huh Wade? Are you too ticklish here? You can't stand it, can you?" He said lightly, continuing his finger's ministrations nonstop.

A visible blush formed on the mercenary's cheek from the teasing as he continued to let out full laughter. It was unusual for Peter to be so dominant with him. He wasn't complaining, though. It was sexier than it should've been.

When Wade's laughter fell silent, Peter decided to stop and he pulled his hands away, leaving his boyfriend panting and pink in the face on the wall. He picked up one of Wade's daggers and cut him free of the web.

The other male slumped against the wall, almost hitting the floor but he was caught in Peter's super-strong arms. His body felt tingly all over, still recovering from the vicious tickle attack that had been unleashed on him.

Eventually he looked up at his housemate and smiled. "That was mean."

"Well you were being annoying," Peter replied, but he was smiling and he placed a kiss on Wade's nose, who in return scrunched it up in a pout.

"I was bored."

"I know, that's what you said. But you're not anymore, right?"

Wade thought for a moment. "Well now I'm exhausted.

Peter smiled. He was tired, too. "Let's go take a nap."