Perfume

Written by me :)

~

Peter woke up to a tapping sound on his window followed by a man with a red mask on waving his arms to try getting the boys attention. "Wade what the fuck are you doing?" Peter said, opening the window and letting the boy in. "I just wanted to see my boyfriend" he said, taking his mask off then pulling the younger boy in for a kiss.

"You smell really good" Peter complimented him, pulling him in for a hug and inhaling his scent. "Seriously what's your secret?" He laughed at how stupid he sounded but Wade really did smell good. "Well baby boy first off you've gotta shower, then you use a thing called perfume" Wade said in a sarcastic tone. "No shit Sherlock" Peter laughed as he spoke and he playfully punched Wade in the chest. "But seriously this is Beyoncé's perfume it smells like heaven" Wade pulled a bottle out of one of his pockets as he spoke and sprayed it on the younger boy. "Wade I can't believe you just said tha- ah don't spray me!" The younger boy jumped backwards as the man ahead of him continued to spray him with the women's perfume.

It soon turned into a tickle fight, with Wade on top of Peter and his hands roaming all over the younger boys body. "W-Wade! Stop!!" Peter yelled, trying to hold back his laughter as his boyfriend continued to jab his sides and tickle his neck. "Wade!" Peter whimpered, he was almost crying because of how ticklish he is. But his scream came out as more of a moan and Wade laughed "baby boy I didn't think that me sitting on you was getting you aroused that badly." Peter's eyes shot wide open as Wade began to move his hips around, grinding down on Peter and earning a moan from the boy below him. "W-wade my parents will hear us. This isn't the t-time" Peter moaned again, but louder this time. "It's okay baby they won't hear" Wade said, leaning down and sucking on Peter's neck, leaving red and purple marks everywhere.

"Oh god Wade I love you so much" Peter whined, and grabbed onto Wade's hips, guiding them in a circular motion. His eyes shut and his mouth fell open "oh" kept coming from Peter's mouth and Wade was getting pretty turned on.

Wade heard footsteps coming down the hallway but Peter was still moaning and trying to thrust his hips up to get the most pleasure that he could get out of this. "Peter I think someone's outside" Wade tried warning him but Peter kept going. "N-no I'm so close Wade." The boy whimpered, he began to sweat as his high was approaching.

A person in the hallway began talking, "Speaking of him, I don't think he's awake yet" Wade heard a man say. A second later, Peter hit his high with a loud gasp and a hand was heard on the door knob. The man outside hasn't opened the door yet, he continued talking to the other person that was there with him. "Okay okay yes I know I'll go get him. Yes. Yes. Oh my god okay yes I will." He heard the man right outside the door speak.

Wade took advantage of that time to transport him and Peter to the bed. They laid there in a cuddling position and pretended to be asleep. "Hey Peter it's time to wa-" in came Captain America, he began to speak but he stopped when he saw Wade in Peter's bed. "Good morning son, hello Wade" Steve smiled at the boys and walked into the room. Peter and Wade falsely woke up and pretended to be tired to make it more realistic. "G'morning baby" Wade said, yawning and stretching his arms, then he looked up at the handsome man standing at the end of Peter's bed. "Why hello sir, or should I call you Steve? Looking handsome as always" Wade attempted flirting to see if the man would soften up to him.

To all of their surprise, Steve smiled and simply said "nice to see you Wade"

At that time Tony walked by in the hallway and saw Peter and Wade laying in bed together. "What the fuck?" He yelled, storming into the room only to be greeted by his husband Steve. "Steve what the fuck is he doing here!?" Tony said, pointing at Wade. His face began turning red from frustration. "Tony, first off language. And second off, it's young love it's kinda cute" he said, looking back at his son and the man in bed with him. "They were just cuddling, nothing too serious. Right Wade, Peter?" Steve smiled as he spoke and pointed at the two laying in bed with each other.

Wade opened his mouth to speak and Tony fumed with anger. "DONT YOU FUCKING SAY A WORD OR I WILL NOT HESITATE TO GO GET MY SUIT AND BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" he kept eye contact with Wade the whole time he yelled that and then began huffing from how much energy it took out of him. Peter nestled his head into Wade's chest and Wade tightened his grip about the boys waist. "It's okay baby boy he's just a little mad" he said as he felt the younger boy begin to shake in fear.

"No Peter I'm sorry I just-" Tony began to speak he was terrified of the fact that his own son might be afraid of him but Steve cut in. "Tony go to the bedroom. Cool the fuck off and I'll deal with you later" Tony nodded his head and went off to their bedroom. "Pops, language please" Peter said and they all began laughing. "Yeah well sometimes when I'm around him, my worse side comes out. If you know what I mean" he winked, and Wade chimed in "oh I'd pay to see that" he smirked and Steve lost his smile. "You are a creepy man Wade.. I like it." Peter felt uncomfortable and just decided to cuddle up to Wade more.

"Anyways, I expect you, Peter to be dressed and ready for lunch by 11:30 we need to talk about some stuff. As for you Wade, you can stay but please stay in Peter's room or a guest room and I'll tell JARVIS to notify you when Tony has calmed down enough to see you. Okay?" The two boys in bed simply replied "okay" and Steve left the room.

"Damn Steve is a major dilf dude he's hot with a capital H!" Wade said to Peter but since Steve wasn't too far down the hallway he heard every word of it. "Wade! I heard that. And as soon as I teach Tony to help me use the internet properly I'll search what 'dilf' means" the man said as he continued walking. But all that could be heard from the two boys was giggling.

"But he does have a nice ass you gotta admit that" Wade said, pointing at Steve's butt as he kept walking. "Wade stop he's one of my dad's!" Peter said, still giggling at what his boyfriend had said moments ago. "And I really need s shower cause these pants are kinda gross" Peter got out of bed and took his pants and shirt off, leaving his sticky boxers on and heading towards the bathroom.

"Mind if I join?" Wade asked, catching up with his boyfriend and giving him a kiss.

"I wouldn't mind at all"